Adds new maps, 8 player support, deathmatch, single-player, Antlion Guard into Alien Swarm without changing its concept.
Full latest version. Delete old version. Extract to <path to steam>\SteamApps\sourcemods. Restart Steam. If you use Laucher app there is no need for this archive
- Improved maps. Our offical campaigns for now are: Extermination, Paranoia, Reseach 7, Operation Cleansweep, Nest, Biogen Corporation.
- Improved bots. You can play all our official campaings in single-player or online mode with bots just fine.
- Improved PvP. You can play with bots now. To add a bot use console command rd_botadd 1. 1 means Sarge, 2 is Wildcat and so on. Balanced weapons.
- Added challenges: Modifications of the game, just like Mutations in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Improved AI Director: The director can spawn custom aliens including carrier and red giant drones.
- Spectators now see the crosshair of spectated player and all the UI.
- Added "Take a Break" menu item in main menu Players can now go afk by pressing Esc and choosing Take a Break menu
- Added BLOOM and BLUR settings into Video Settings UI
- Added func_asw_fade, prop_asw_fade, and env_sprite_asw_fade. These entities fade out when their origin is above the player's marine and the camera is in third person mode. It is suggested that ceilings are constructed out of these entities. Weapons such as the flares do not hit a faded ceiling like they would with a nodraw ceiling. These entities are always visible in water reflections and the adrenaline camera.