The development of our project is nearing completion and we decided to sum up some of the results and tell the overall statistics of the mod:
- More than 30 detailed locations, from the affluent and comfortable Telvanni houses to the enigmatic dwemer mechanisms;
- 14 actors recorded over 48,000 words in the duration of a month and a half. This is nearly 9,500 phrases, including not only quest dialogue but a myriad of reactions and conversations between the player and other NPC;
- A dozen new books revealing the nature of the Dwemer civilization, the history of the Great House Telvani and numerous notes about different characters;
- A large amount of new gameplay content for the player: new spells, companions, weapons and armor and even a mount (That isn't a horse!);
- Ten completely new musical tracks composed specifically for us by the German composer Forhir;
And of course, much, much more!
Mod content has an estimated 8 to 16 hours worth of playtime depending on play style. Project audio will be released in two languages- fully voiced in English and in Russian with subtitles.
The modification will be available on Skyrim Legendary Edition, Skyrim Special Edition PC and Xbox.
In addition, the entire soundtrack will be available in FLAC and mp3.
We hope you enjoy our hard work, and stay tuned for more updates!
- Haem Projects
And now some new screens for you!