This gamerule iterates through a list of ships, comparing the performance of one ship versus the performance of another. Using this method, one can gauge to some degree of accuracy the relative combat strength of each ship versus the others.
The change log for this version is in the download description page.
2.3.0 --- 2016/08/12
• Removed the "AutoReloadInterval" parameter from "PlayBalancing_Config.lua".
Since the positive aspects of having it are not that great (simplicity,
saving a little time), and the negative aspect (higher memory usage) is
pretty big, I decided to axe the feature. That memory can be better spent
running additional instances of HWRM in parallel.
• Player 1 and Player 2 now share vision completely. In the past, sometimes a
lone straggler would get lost in a corner of the map and the game would go on
forever and ever. Hopefully this fixes that problem for good.
• Added a short message for when you've completed all rounds for a particular
set of races and it's time to switch races and start over.
• Some tweaks to the "AutoReload" feature allowing the mod to pick up after it
left off in case of a crash, even midway through Player 2's list of ships.
The script is now able to record Player 2's status, and write it to disk
after every battle instead of after every round.
• The game now also records each player's race as part of the "AutoReload"
• Health percentages are now calculated for all 10 ships, not just the
remaining alive ones.
• Added the "ExtraTime" and "ExtraDuration" parameters. They are used to extra-
polate how long it *would* take (probably) for Player 1 to kill Player 2's
ships if the round time were allowed to proceed past the timeout value. These
numbers are derived from the health of any of Player 2's ships that are still
alive when "TimeOutValue" is reached. If no ships are left alive, or if all
the ships are at 100% health, then "ExtraTime" will equal "RoundTime".