We released another minor update for PVKII Beta 3.4! Server owners please update your servers! Please see below for a Changelog that details many of the changes in this minor release. Head over to our Bug/Support Forums to report any issues.
- Added cvar mp_disablespecial, enable/disable specials on the server
- Added cvar mp_attackdirindicator, enable/disable the use of HUD attack
- dir indicator
- Fixed team changes affecting existing death notices
- Fixed issues with achievement "The Promised Land"
- Fixed group ID cvars not working with certain higher values
- Pickup particles now disappear when mp_disablepickups is set to 1
- Increased the size of advanced options menu
- Modified the default font for menu GUI
- Added frame for local player LTS avatar
- Added loading image for avatar while Steam is fetching it
- Removed old spray import button
- Updated Steamworks API, in preparation for upcoming updates
- Added reason for team killing auto kicks
- Kicks no longer make you bleed
- Development CVARs on Windows are now hidden like they should be
Missed our summer recap? Want to catch up on all things PVKII? Click the image above to see all of the latest developments from Summer 2016! Gameplay trailer, Live Stream, Bondi, character models, concept art, maps, ui art, and more!