Notice: The mod summary is currently undergoing a complete change. Please check back on this later. We apologize for the confusion this might cause for people checking the Mod page without reading this in the past. Things to note about the mod: This is a zombie mod, this means the modification is intended for a more mature audience, as there is plenty of violence. Please feel free to check our ModDB forums and give your own input on the mod at anytime now or in the future. We do check it constantly.

Forum Thread
Work In Progress (Early November 2009) (Games : Battlefield 2 : Mods : Operation Dead Dawn : Forum : Public Updates : Work In Progress (Early November 2009)) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 7 2009 Anchor

Well, big awesome to Uber for going through the pain-in-the neck work of nav-meshing the 64 size version of Dark Kark and Dalian Plant. (The second map plans to be Dalian at the break of dawn. Also, Uber tells me the 64 size map seems to make it more fun with the zombies a bit more spread out and it gives you more time to cap a flag before they all seem to show up at the same time in one big evil wave of death.)

I'll have to say we both really appreciate the amount of good feedback we are getting on this. It just really makes me want to get it done all the faster.

I am about to start working on setting up the hidden kits and I may go ahead and edit all of the weapon's sounds for the kits. Knife I decided could use a new deploy/swing sound while I'm at it so I have already begun on those. Maybe I'll post some videos here of the weapon sounds after I get a few done.

Again thanks for the great beta testing. It seems to be going great, and keep the comments and feedback coming, It really helps.

Nov 8 2009 Anchor

This game needs an official Server...

Nov 8 2009 Anchor

My computer is powerful enough to run a good server, but I am on a wireless adapter and currently that is restricting my internet speed for something as big as a server.

Nov 27 2009 Anchor

You can play the Mod on 188.40.90.116:16567

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.