Notice: The mod summary is currently undergoing a complete change. Please check back on this later. We apologize for the confusion this might cause for people checking the Mod page without reading this in the past. Things to note about the mod: This is a zombie mod, this means the modification is intended for a more mature audience, as there is plenty of violence. Please feel free to check our ModDB forums and give your own input on the mod at anytime now or in the future. We do check it constantly.

Forum Thread
December 1st Update 2009 (Games : Battlefield 2 : Mods : Operation Dead Dawn : Forum : Public Updates : December 1st Update 2009) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 1 2009 Anchor

It has been awhile since I have given a Public Update and I doubt many people read them but I figured what the hey I'm bored with nothing to do.

* Hidden Kits are long completed.
* Dalian works beautifully.
* Arena (Training Map) works perfectly now.
* Bat added and will fly properly.
* All weapons for Hidden kits have had the sound re-edited similar to how I did the rest.
* Starting Wednesday (December 2nd) me and a good friend who does professional Voice Over work are getting together to knock that out. By Thursday afternoon I plan to have the voicing edited and added to the mod but this depends on some other things.
* We added 2 new songs (one is in the new trailer)
* A good friend donated some songs that I plan to add soon.

Also, I would like to thank "Total PC Gaming Magazine" for requesting to add our mod to your December 24th issue.

Thanks to Airphel, for the music.

As well as my good friend Zach Weiss for the upcoming Voice over work.
Zach Weiss at Pastorini-Bosby Talent
Zach Weiss at Madane Studio
Zach Weiss' Voice Over Facebook Page

Also I would like to thank everyone for your support in the mod, don't think we have stopped working on it, I hope to have an update/new beta fairly soon.

One thing I forgot to point out. Operation Dead Dawn Beta 2 will actually be a much smaller download than the already small beta 1. Uber found a few ways to actually shrink the map sizes as well as clean out the entire mod folder of a few small files. These seemingly small changes made the mod much more efficient and has brought the mod size below 100MBs uncompressed. The installer will compress it and bring it even lower.

Edited by: CrazyIvan1745

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.