Notice: The mod summary is currently undergoing a complete change. Please check back on this later. We apologize for the confusion this might cause for people checking the Mod page without reading this in the past. Things to note about the mod: This is a zombie mod, this means the modification is intended for a more mature audience, as there is plenty of violence. Please feel free to check our ModDB forums and give your own input on the mod at anytime now or in the future. We do check it constantly.

Forum Thread
Beta 2 Release Day (Games : Battlefield 2 : Mods : Operation Dead Dawn : Forum : Public Updates : Beta 2 Release Day) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 22 2009 Anchor

I plan to upload Beta 2 by tomorrow morning, but I am unsure when. Some voice files I could not get in time and might have to make some temporary ones for now. Besides that I need to do some final testing, create the 32 bit and 64 bit installers then upload. Hopefully, ModDB will approve them sometime tomorrow, and I'll post a news post with them.

I uploaded both earlier and they are awaiting approval. as well as my news post. Unfortunately I realized the 64-bit installer had an issue with the shortcut and I just fixed the issue and it is re-uploading now.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.