Mod adds weapons from Vegas and Fallout 3.
All weapons have their unique sounds. Reload animations are "fitted" under Fallout 4.
Retained all original modifications and added many new one.
All weapons can find as any other weapon, buy, find on enemies and etc.
For this moment mod adds following:
- .45 Auto pistol (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Hunting revolver
- 12.7mm pistol
- .357 Magnum revolver
- 9mm pistol (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Silenced .22 pistol
- Police pistol
- 5.56mm pistol (GRA)
- .32 pistol
- Chinese pistol
- 10mm submachine gun (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- 12.7mm submachine gun
- H&H Tools nail gun
- Silenced .22 SMG (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- 9mm SMG
- Automatic rifle (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Battle rifle (GRA) (Uniq. - This Machine)
- Battle rifle (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Assault carbine (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Marksman carbine
- Sniper rifle
- Anti-materiel rifle (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Trail carbine
- Brush gun
- Varmint rifle
- Cowboy repeater (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Chinese assault rifle
- Assault rifle (Renamed to - Light assault rifle)
- Lever-action rifle (Renamed to - Winchester)
- Light machine gun (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Bozar (Uniq.)
- Single shotgun (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Caravan shotgun (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Riot shotgun
- Lever-action shotgun (Link to Millenia's retexture)
- Hunting shotgun
- Grenade rifle
- Grenade launcher
- 25mm grenade APW
- Plasma pistol (Renamed to - Enclave plasma pistol)
- Plasma defender
- Pulse pistol (Uniq.)
- Alien atomizer (Uniq.)
- Laser RCW
- Tri-beam laser rifle
- Multiplas rifle
- Plasma rifle (Renamed to - Enclave plasma rifle)
- Holorifle (Uniq.)
- LAER (Uniq.)
- Gauss rifle (Renamed to - Gauss Carbine)
- Alien disintegrator (Uniq.)
- 12.7mm round
- 12 gauge shotgun shell (Renamed from - Shotgun shell)
- 20 gauge shotgun shell
- 40mm grenade
- 40mm grenade, incendiary
- .22LR round
- .357 Magnum round
- 9mm round
- .32 caliber round
- 25mm grenade
- Electron charge pack
- Energy cell
Far Harbor DLC (DLCCoast.esm)
Nuka-World DLC (DLCNukaWorld.esm)
Automatron DLC (DLCRobot.esm)
1) There is a three files in archive: New Vegas Weapons - Main.BA2, New Vegas Weapons - Textures.BA2 and New Vegas Weapons.esp,
2) Copy all files in folder: Your installation path/Fallout 4/Data,
3) Mark in launcher - New Vegas Weapons.esp,
4) Play :)
1) Delete files New Vegas Weapons - Main.BA2, New Vegas Weapons - Textures.BA2 and New Vegas Weapons.esp, from folder Your insallation path/Fallout 4/Data.
Installation of Millenias's textures:
1) This textures will work only for that weapon which i specified above,
2) Download archive. There will be folder Textures,
3) Find inside texture files. Two of them will have prefix "1stperson". we deed files with "1stperson" prefix because they have better quality then files without prefix,
4) Delete files without prefix "1stperson",
5) Delete prefix "1stperson" in name of file (Rename in to file without prefix),
6) Copy Textures folder in Your installation path/Fallout 4/Data.
- Added weapons: .32 pistol, Chinese pistol, Chinese assault rifle, Assault rifle, Lever-action rifle, 25mm grenade APW, Plasma pistol, Plasma defender, Pulse pistol, Alien atomizer, Laser RCW, Tri-beam laser rifle, Multiplas rifle, Plasma rifle, Holorifle, LAER, Gauss rifle, Alien disintegrator.
- Added ammo: .32 caliber round, 25mm grenade, Electron charge pack, Energy cell.
- Updated the reload animation.
- Added Specular textures (Adds a gloss effect).
- Added Reloading bench.
- Added weapons: .357 Magnum revolver, 9mm pistol, Silenced .22 pistol, Police pistol, 5.56mm pistol, H&H Tools nail gun, Silenced .22 SMG, 9mm SMG, Varmint rifle, Cowboy repeater, Lever-action shotgun, Hunting shotgun, Grenade launcher.
- Added ammo: .22LR round, .357 Magnum round, 9mm round, Nails.
- Updated the reload animation.
- Fixed the flight trajectory of 40mm shells.
- For now all weapons/ammo are added to level list with scripts, which almost excludes conflicts to any other mod.
- Added weapons: Single shotgun, Caravan shotgun, Riot shotgun, Grenade rifle, Bozar (Uniq.)
- Added ammo: 12.7mm round, 12 gauge shotgun shell (Renamed original Shotgun shell), 20 gauge shotgun shell, 40mm grenade, 40mm grenade, incendiary.
- Fixed missing texture of Sniper rifle's magazine.
- Added weapons: 10mm submachine gun, 12.7mm submachine gun, Light machine gun, Trail carbine, Brush gun.
- Fixed suppressor sound problem of Anti-materiel rifle.
- Added weapons: Battle rifle, Assault carbine, Marksman carbine, Sniper rifle, Anti-materiel rifle.
- Fixed .45 Auto pistol's sound.
- The basic version.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Which weapon will be in mod?
Answer: The plans are to add all weapons which allows technical capabilities of Fallout 4 Engine and which is not presented in Fallout 4, including weapons from Fallout 3.
Question: What is the weapons adding order?
Answer: First place there will be firearms which don't need new ammunition, then energy weapons which don't need new batteries and then will be added new types of ammunition and weapon which will use it.