A massive-scale total conversion based on the New Republic and New Jedi Order eras, and the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
Essential patch that fixes a crash-to-desktop error, resolves several bugs, tweaks various stats, and improves balance against the Vong. (See full list).
- Crash-to-desktop when making a bombing run on land battles now fixed
- Invincible Secutor-class bug fixed – their engines can now be destroyed
- Fixed issue with Bothan spy causing a crash
- Invincible Executor-class bug fixed – SSDs can now be destroyed
- Added death clone for New Republic Super Star Destroyers
- Invading land forces now start with a landing/reinforcement zone and can now capture them in land battles
- Bug where all enemy units defeated on land but you don’t win should be resolved (*contact me* if you still encounter this issue and let me know on which planet)
- Nom Anor’s spy ability now works correctly on the galactic map
- Erroneous Peace Brigade Quasar Fire-class ships removed from the New Republic’s roster on Sullust
- Extra XQ1 and Cargo Facilities removed from Talus (each structure appeared twice on the planet’s build bar)
- New Republic player can now build turbolaser turrets
- Bellator and Mandator-class Star Dreadnoughts appear as the 'Dominon' and 'Megador' in the Imperial Borderlands GC
- Coralskipper projectile strength reduced and fire rate decreased by one third
- Reduced health and dovin basal effectiveness for the Umufalh and the Suuv Ban D’krid
- New Republic ion cannon replaced with Hypervelocity Gun
- Corrected Cejasinj to Kashyyyk trade route in the Balance Point GC (was connecting to wrong planet)
- Action VI shields and shield refresh rate both reduced
- Salvaged Death Star hyperspace speed decreased massively (was previously set to 10 in error)
- Sun Crusher hyperspace increased slightly
- Mandalorian Sniper fire rate reduced and damage halved
- Nom Anor model size increased
- Yorik Akaga (ground version) given additional weapon to make it more useful as a flying artillery piece
- Slave One (landing version) scale increased
- Edits made to Ord Mantell land map
To install just copy this over your existing Fall of the New Republic NJO mod folder and click 'yes' when asked to override files.
*You need the mod installed first: Moddb.com *
The Steam Workshop version has been updated already with this fix. Thank you to all who are reporting issues! If you encounter a problem, please give me as much information as possible so that I can resolve it.