This mod is an addition to the updated game engine (Xray Oxygen). This mod adds new mutants to the game (dwarfs, rats, several different chimeras, zombies, and so on), new effects, new textures, open sights and scripts. This mod is modular. Attention, this mod only works on this version of the engine (Oxy). This version of the engine is now unfinished, so errors are possible. This mod will continue to develop. This mod is the first experience with this engine. P.s. There are very few mods for this version of the engine, so I decided to add variety. P.s.s. Recently, this mod also adapts to an alternative version of the engine (Open XRay).
Bugfix for mod ver 0.3 and 0.3.1 (mod + engine)
1. Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to complete some minor quests (subject items disappeared). It was a bug engine. Now these quests to complete the real, but the location of items changed.
2. Fixed bug with wrong interface.
3. Fixed bug with incorrect grass rendering (there was a bug in the engine. It was necessary to change the textures).
4. Fixed bug with incorrect display of wood and metal textures.
5. Fixed bug of incorrect behavior of mutants, if the player is underground.
6. Fixed bug. Now you can throw tools out of inventory.
+ Nameless Mod 0.3.1