A lightweight mod that almost exclusively changes the AI and their equipment and not much else.
Update that makes minor changes to how weapon distribution and AI are handled. Incorperates, and therefore requires, the Fortune's Pack DLC.
requires Far Cry 2 1.3 patch with the Fortune's Pack DLC.
Extract patch.fat and patch.dat into your Far Cry 2/data_Win32 folder
Changes versus vanilla:
- The early game AI now uses a wide variety of weapons, including a few they never used before.
- The AI uses grenades and supressive fire more often
- The AI chases you less in the early game
- The "Bouncing NPCs" bug has been fixed by capping the FPS to 75
Changes versus v1:
- Minor changes to weapon distribution
- Incorperates some of the DLC weapons
- Changes to how eager AI is to do certain things, using Dylan's FC2 realism mod as a base
Dylan's FC2 Realism mod which I used for some of the AI changes
Rick, who made the mod tools
Wobatt, for making the Enhanced Gibbed Tools
The entire FC2 Moddb section.