Maestro Mod is a big mod for Might and Magic VII, which is based on famous Big Daddy Jim's Rev4modR1, and keeps all its developments, also adding many new graphics and other improvements.
The final version of Maestro Mod for MMVII. The installation instructions are included in the archive - check for the file named License.rtf. Additional info below.
GETTING ADVANCED TEXTURES - ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
1) Unpack MMResTool027.zip into main game folder.
2) Run mmt_d3d_screen.bat - and you will patch the game under 1024x768. If you need another resolution - open BAT file with TXT editor and change numbers to whatever you want! Do not forget to make a copy of MM7.EXE before starting any manipulations.
3) Now you can play MM7 and MODs in higher resolution.
4) If you want to use better textures use - mmt_d3d_textures.bat. This patch works only with original MM7! In the MOD the patch will occur you to meet invisible monsters! So that you should firstly convert the textures, and ONLY then install the Maestro Mod.
5) Be sure that you have got a strong computer! Bigger textures require alot of memory to run properly. Probably you will need 512 or 1024mb RAM.
Instruction included inside patch archive too!