You've watched the documentaries. You've seen the films. You've read the books. Now play a mod that delivers that realism you've always desired.

Forum Thread
Red Orchestra 2 Discussion (Games : Battle of Empires : 1914-1918 : Mods : Totaler Krieg: 1939-45 : Forum : General Discussion (Ideas, Questions e.t.c) : Red Orchestra 2 Discussion ) Locked
Thread Options
Herr_Sturmführer
Herr_Sturmführer Founder, DCS Leader, Developer.
Aug 28 2011 Anchor

Talk away.....

Those that are in the Beta please give us the juicy details :)

Sturm

Aug 28 2011 Anchor

I ordered it and 3 guys I know too... ;) Two of them dont spend money on games normaly ;)
Hope TW earn much money they do good work and use the ideas from the people.

Want to play it I hope the beta comes out on the 30th ;)

Aug 28 2011 Anchor

im there for the beta on the 30th. Also if any for u guys want a private session it would be more than welcome

Herr_Sturmführer
Aug 31 2011 Anchor

Sadly I didnt order the delux edition, so no Beta for me.

Could you post your 1st impressions when you play your first Beta match, would be a nice little taster ;p

Sturm

Sep 3 2011 Anchor

Yes sure: The game is amazing ;)
There are many features, the cover system is the best, the handling nice. You feel like a real soldier in the war.
The soldiers and annimations around you are perfect. Love to see snipers in cover or good old LMGs lieing on the ground fireing the enemy. Some sounds arent so nice like the Arty in the background. This need to be louder...but its Beta. Some Patchs will come and I think the game is great and be sure it will be greater in the past.

Just one bad thing for me, because I got the german version of the game. I got the fucking cut-version...stupid thing in Germany...need a time like 100 years if this will be changed again -_-. The funny thing is, they are unable to cut. Some of my friends got the uncut ;) So its stupid to cut this shit. I want the people hurts every time of they live for this stuff fucking cutter ;) Hope you understand...

If there are more better words for the Game...imagen them xD My english isnt good I and you knows ; )

Sep 9 2011 Anchor

The Map is nice BUT: Its very hard for the germans to take B if they dont rush the first 2 min...there are not many ways you can go and the Russians just fight them back easily...so I like the Map but the tatics are a little bit critical...

Herr_Sturmführer
Sep 10 2011 Anchor

I hope they increase weapon sway and get rid of all that nasty HUD for non-relaxed realism mode.

Sturm.

Herr_Sturmführer
Sep 14 2011 Anchor

I wont be purchasing for another week or so. I hope the error isnt unfixable.

Sturm.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.