Current Release 3.57 - Mod is 200 Mb download and uncompressed to 550mb. Use Freelancer Mod manager 1.3 to install.

Forum Thread
Freelancer 3.56 RC4 SP Solution (Games : Freelancer : Mods : MD's Freelancer Rebalance : Forum : Support (archived) : Freelancer 3.56 RC4 SP Solution) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 16 2013 Anchor
Freelancer 3.56 RC4 has too many Bugs for SP Campaign.
too many errors in missions "fled the battle"

Instead Play..
Play Rebalance RC3 SP Campaign. WORKS Perfectly.
Doing This..

Re Installs Freelancer, Delete Freelancer game DIR>
Delete All Mods in Mod manager DIR>
Then Activate Both Mods Given.

and Play.

Do NOT Use GOD Mode or Edit the Game.ini File
"big Mistake" That will bring more errors that you can possibly imagine,
Jacques

jacquesmail@yahoo.com

Tanjitsu
Tanjitsu Rebalance Admin
Jul 26 2013 Anchor

I keep meaning to upload a copy of RC3 for people since the RC4 client had a horrible bug in SP, but i dont seem to get round to it :(

May 30 2014 Anchor

Thank you jacquesmail for the resolution. Great mod, but was getting irritated with the mission bugs in RC4. Once i fixed my widescreen camera and menu issue (1440x900), RC3 is now working perfect with 0% glitches so far.

Here is the link to RC3 on strategyinformer:

Strategyinformer.com

Fixed my widescreen with the correct settings for my aspect ratio in cameras.ini (*note: i got these from the jflp patch, seem to work since before the top menu was offscreen):

; Ratio WinCamera Other; ----- --------- ------; 4:3 54.432 70; 16:10 63.361 80.077; 16:9 68.878 86.067

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.