Current Release 3.57 - Mod is 200 Mb download and uncompressed to 550mb. Use Freelancer Mod manager 1.3 to install.

Forum Thread
[Added] Bluecloud56 - 3.56 Rc4 Full (Games : Freelancer : Mods : MD's Freelancer Rebalance : Forum : Wish Lists : [Added] Bluecloud56 - 3.56 Rc4 Full) Locked
Thread Options
Tanjitsu
Tanjitsu Rebalance Admin
Jun 21 2010 Anchor

Bluecloud56 Jun 18 2010, 9:08pm says:
Hi all, boy was I happy when I looked on here this morning and saw Rebalance 3.56 Rc4 Full here to download.
I imediately reinstalled Freelancer, FLMM 1.3 and downloaded the mod.
First thing I did was fly to Nomad Ice Base and become a nomad, and bought the Nomad fighter.
Sadly still no cruise disruptor mount nor grapple hook as I had hoped for. a real shame as the nomad npcs have a CD and 3 guns.
So as usual, Flew to Primus bought tractor beam undocked but then F1 back to main menu as I just didn't want to play it that way again for the umpteenth time, been there done that to death with the nomad ship.

Started new game as liberty to see what was new.
After a while of playing was level 4, undocked from Trenton Outpost with full hold of light arms, jumped by outcasts, killed them but when trying to drop light arms to loot outcast pilots got Crash To Desktop.
May try playing later.

Tanjitsu 5hours 33mins ago replied:
properly enabled cruise disrupter on nomad ship just for you Bluecloud56 :P was actually supposed to be enabled already but wasnt !Doh

Bluecloud56 2hours 37mins ago replied:
Tanjitsu, M8, my hero, the Nomads will surely turn a planet into a sun in your honour, the Corsairs and Order ships that try to run now won't like you one bit ha ha.

I just flew to nomad ice station to buy ship but still only shows 3 guns mounts, no CD mount ?

I have installed the patch as I had downloaded the unpatched mod right away, should I delete them both and re download the mod or is there something else I need to do to see the CD mount on the Nomad fighter ?
cheers

Tanjitsu 2hours 33mins ago replied:
sorry blue i hung the carrot but shoulda told u about the stick first :P

Cruise disrupter was in Rc4 but i left it disabled after testing forgot to re-enable. Patch 1 was just for CTD issue to make it playable.
Patch 2 is awaiting Auth on downloads section now which contains the new fixes. should show up any time soon.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.