The reapers have returned from dark space. With Earth under attack and the mass relays in a state of chaos from refugees and the councils fleet engaging reaper forces the galaxy is a mess. The outcome is unknown, the warfare is devastating. The galaxy will never be the same.
Second release of Dawn of the Reapers, comes with a ton of updates almost too many to list.
With the second release of Dawn of the Reapers, I'm including a changelog so you guys know what to expect.
- Completely redone UI
- Build Button, Ship Images, and Hud Icons for most ships in the mod.
- Added Voice overs for several Cerberus Ships, and Volus Dread
- Non Stock engine effects, (Thanks SOTP)
- Original Soundtrack by Waseem Faraz Butt
- Completely redone shield system (Kinetic Barriers) They use eezo supply to mitigate incoming damage.
- Fixed scaling for some ships
- No more fighters spawning in the middle of nowhere
- Minidumps (they happen in all mods sorry)
- Some ships do not have tangent maps so shadowing is off.
- Some ships do not have complete hardpoint set so weapons fire from center.
- Some stock ships may remain (they are necessary to AI and regular gameplay)
- Some stock ship images or icons may remain.
We have been hard at work to take our first release and build upon it in such a way that you, the user will get the full Mass Effect experience from the gameplay. Please enjoy.