Lethal Stigma is a multiplayer role-playing first-person shooter for the Source engine. Taking place in the Half-Life 2 universe, LS immerses the player in a familiar world with four exciting gamemodes and a boatload of unique features.
You MUST have v0.1.1 installed before using this patch! A ZIP file containing the latest patch for Lethal Stigma. If you don't know what to do with this, use the automated patch installer (EXE) instead.
- Give players a single experience point per NPC kill under the Outbreak gamemode.
- Make the AR2 more accurate, but fire slower and have less ammo in a clip.
- Give a flag carrier's entire team experience if he manages to successfully capture a flag under the Capture the Flag gamemode.
- Make the Assault slightly faster (230 instead of 220).
- Make the Tank have slightly less health (175 instead of 200).
- Make the Medic slighly faster (200 instead of 190).
- Make the Sniper slightly slower (180 instead of 190).
- Make an Engineer's turret have less maximum health (150 instead of 200).
- Give the Medic an unlimited amount of health kits (with a cooldown timer of 8 seconds between uses to prevent spammage).
- Make the crossbow bolt travel faster, thereby making the crossbow much more accurate.
- Make the Medic have slightly more health (100 instead of 75).
- Make the Assault have slightly less health (125 instead of 150).
- Allow the Sniper to carry more extra crossbow bolts for his crossbow (20 instead of 15).
- Fix a bug that displays players as enemies under the Outbreak gamemode.
- Fix a bug that makes ammo crates not give Medics health kits properly.
- Fix a bug that makes pain sounds repeat too often and when the player is already dead.
- Fix a bug that displays spectators on the radar.
- Fix a bug that makes players using Stealth upgrades still visible on the radar.
- Fix a bug that allows players to reset their account on a server while they are still alive.
- Fix a bug that allows players to reload some weapons without actually having them equipped.
- Fix a bug that prevents the team balancing system from working properly under the Capture the Flag gamemode.
- Fix a bug that prevents S.L.A.M. from working when planted under the Free for All gamemode.
- Fix a bug that allows players to switch their team by changing their model under the Team Elimination and Capture the Flag gamemodes.
- Add class descriptions to the class menu.
- Fix any and all broken spawnpoints in ls_slums.
- Raise the skybox in ls_slums to allow for more efficient grenade throwing.
- Update ls_hell (expand map for Team Elimination and Capture the Flag gamemodes).
- [SourceMod] Fix a bug that makes any gamemode change also change the map.