First of all I want to apologize for the missing update from last week. I totally forgot because of the holidays that's why I do an update now. I also forgot to post more information on the beta, I'll do that in the end of this news article.
Let me make a list of things that have been added/changed since the quick update (Moddb.com)
- Created an extra bandit and army camp in LS.
- Finished the first army faction mission.
- Created weapon pickups in every bandit camp.
- Created a second mission in a scavenger camp.
- You are now able to join the scavengers, this will give you acces to special missions and unlocks weapon pickups at every camp. It also marks all undiscovered scavenger camps on your map.
- Also made a pretty cool extra feature for the mod, I'll make a video about it Wednesday. Till then, it's a surprise.
Things to do this week:
- Finish up the last few things for the release.
- Beta testing! The time is almost there to release the first (beta)version of the mod!
This week I'm planning on releasing the first version of Left 4 Theft. This first version will feature three survival maps and the free mode which includes missions, factions, zombies and more in Los Santos and it's surrounding countryside. Later versions will expand the free mode to San Fierro and Las Venturas. Anyway, I was hoping to start the testing tomorrow or Wednesday and release the mod at the end of this week. So stay tuned until then!