I have an announcement to make, currently I'm working pretty hard on the mod and want to add a lot more content. But at the other hand I also would love to release the first beta. That's why I decided to start the beta testing next week and hopefully I'll be able to release the first beta version by the end of the next week.
I've also made some progress I want to share with you and I also have a little idea I want someone's opinion about.
First, the progress:
- All (four) scavenger camps are now finished.
- Created one mission in a scavenger camp.
- Created a bandit camp mission and the first bandit faction mission.
- Finished the third story mission
- Army camps will be all available after the mission which introduces safe camps. No need to discover them anymore.
- Scrapped the campaign mode for the first beta version, it's unfinished and totally not ready for the public. Will probably be added in a later version.
- Finished the third survival map.
Stuff I'm going to do the rest of the week:
- Create a second scavenger mission.
- Create the first army faction mission.
- Add an extra army and bandit camp in Los Santos.
- Create weapon pick-ups in Los Santos and the country.
All right, that was the quick progress update. Now there's something I was thinking of. I think it's a great idea to make the scavengers a joinable faction. Joining there faction will give you all locations of scavengers camps and unlocks special missions with better rewards. Also, it will add a weapon pick-up in each camp. What do you think about it? Post it in a comment below!More information about the first beta will be posted later this week!