The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Homeworld 2: FX - Empire is another modification project for Sierra's Homeworld2 developed by 9ccN. It is based on the original FX modification but will continue as something completely different. You can expect some things that none of the other mods are offering nowadays!
This is an update to the official version which fixes the AI, it's now more powerful, calls back the units list & unit state UI and sdds some small sportful functions.
This is an archival reference update only for the official release version, please download the latest release 1.2.
It is recommended to uninstall any previous versions of this modification (0.5 & 0.6 Beta, 1.0)
Changes & Improvements
- Fix the AI,it's powerful now.
- Call back the units list and unit state UI.
- Add some small sportful function.
1. Download the ZIP and extract the EXE, then run it.
2. Tick the English Version box and install to your /Homeworld2 directory. Do NOT install to your Homeworld2/Data directory.
4. Finish the installation and run the mod.
5. Click on the in-game screen to start the menu.
*Note: (Uploaders note: I haven't tried this so I can't verify the validity of these footnotes if they are still current)
- The game may be slow at the 'Frontend' part of the loading screen. Just wait patiently, it did not crash.
- The English translations are rough. If you can contribute to a better translation, let us know at our forum.
- The Taiidan do not have a fleet command voice. This will hopefully be fixed in the next release.