Not much of a hotfix as much as a minor patch. Changes state borders and fixes minor things. A lot of the work was done by @thiagodesacosta and especially @Libeccio-DD so kudos them. Thanks to @nappys-legacy script lot of the duplicate localization was removed - not a big difference for the player, but it helps to keep the mod tidy. You should check out his Napoleon's Legacy mod for the finest alt-history mod out there.
The one big bug I managed to squash and that existed from vanilla is the one that made slave countries randomly lose slave states upon release, so that's a big thing.
Next release will likely take much longer. Checksum for the Steam version is: PJXW. Full changelog below!
Changelog - 0.4.6.3 - Checksum PJXW
- Minor reshape in Burma. Minor flips to state borders to help the AI.
- Fix for New Zealand not having a socialist party until late in the game.
- Fixed to Welsh Liberal party early end date. From #97 by @Libeccio-DD
- Tweaks for the Zanzibar cores #101 and Alaskan Frontier decision #102 by @Libeccio-DD
- Fixes to the Life Rating visual scale and to several graphics #107 by @thiagodesacosta
- Fixes for potential problems if a country was somehow stuck with the lacks_writing_system modifier by @moretrim - #105
- Fix Fort position in Niigata so they do not overlap with Sado. Closes #104
- Fix for Greater Germany events not distributing provinces to existing countries - they will do it now. Made a few tweaks to the order of the released countries. If Austria has Bohemia/Sudetes/Lower Silesia cores when the event fires, Germany should get these as cores (and inherit them). Again, this is all a temporary solution until I fix the mess over Austrian cores. Closes #108
- Changed the requirement for building the Panama canal from the TNT invention to the "Drilling and Blasting" tech to avoid the invention's conditions delaying the construction of the canal. Closes #109
- National focus map mode fix by @Libeccio-DD - #112
- Cleanup to the Conquest of the Chaco/Desert decisions. They've been opened up to any SP or GP past a certain date if they own the correct provinces/have the right techs.
- Small changes to provinces in the Austrian empire to guarantee they do not start with unemployment.
- During the Anglo-Sikh war, AI UK-allied countries that are not part of the Indian subcontinent should now drop from the war without prejudice to their alliance with the UK.
- Fix to a vanilla bug that could cause CBs to be invalidated depending on armies sieging your capital. By @moretrim - closes #114 via #116
- Fix to a vanilla bug that made newly released countries like Oman, Sudan or CSA that had slavery lose random slave states. Closes #96
- Picking government decisions shouldn't block other players from picking it anymore. Should avoid the problems were changing tags while the government decisions is "on" made it impossible to pick government decisions. Closes #100
- Minor changes to provinces in Anatolia by @Libeccio-DD to better reflect historical borders. Closes #84
- When becoming England, the UK will lose Anglo-Canadian and Australian as accepted. These cultures will also be lost as accepted when these territories are given home rule.
- Changed Orissa's colour so it's not exactly the same as Nejd.
- Fort positions fix by @Libeccio-DD - integrates and closes #106
- Vorarlberg event chain for a dismantled Austria by @Libeccio-DD - #70
- Changed Perry's expedition localization text to be more clear how to end the war without enforcing the add_to_sphere CB. Included the event chain in the debt system. Slightly decreased the requirements for the decision to be used.
- Changed Kingwana culture colour so it is not similar to Mongo culture.
- Moved "political rights" reform from Political to Social reforms.
- Constitutional-Monarchy Germany should still be called "German Empire".
- Indian minor states should now have the possibility of joining a vassalized India.
- Slight infamy reduction for the "Free Allied Core" CB. Reduced the maximum "Take Puppet" CB infamy to 12.5 from 15.
- Removal of all duplicate localization entries between HPM-NNM thanks to the awesome script written by @nappys-legacy. Closes #113
- Fix to FCS event chain firing wrong production events by @Libeccio-DD - #120
- Fixes for the population of Saxony by @Libeccio-DD - #115
- Fix for the social/political movements icons by @Libeccio-DD - #121
- Work on normalizing line endings by @moretrim #99 - may need a review since the last round of script-made standardization to the files.
- Made sure the event that informs the player they have the Imperialism CB fires correctly for the Ottomans/Russia.