It's year 1200 AD, war and peace are at stake in Spain. Both Muslims and Christians coexist, often fighting, always distrsuting each other. The Almohad Caliphate controls the Southern half of the Peninsula and has recently defeated king Alfonso of Castille in the Battle of Alarcos. On the other hand, Hispanic kingdoms are splitted up and torn by continuous struggles. War is inminent...
Hispania 1200: Reconquista is an unnofficial submod made by Cahir_o_Mawr_Dyffryn using as base the source code of Hispania 1200 Enhaced. Includes some interesting changes as new items, troops and more.
- Added new items and edited existing ones
- Changed rents from your fiefs - now your fiefs give you more money so it's more important to keep it safe from bandit parties and enemy lords, as they are the main source of your income
- Changed army compositions
- Changed troop trees, stats, equipment, and wages
- Changed companions' stats and equipment (they have better stats and equipment at the start)
- Changed faction colors
- Changed faction relations - now factions are on war with predetermined factions on game start
- Eddited battlefields