Here we are folks, the end of a long and fun journey. It's been real fun, interacting with users and other modders alike.
This is the final release of Half-Screwed (sans possible bug fixes). I cannot add anymore weapons and in my eyes, this is done. Now, this won't come without a full solid release won't it? Below is the ever famous changelog, now go out and play this.
Also, The Source Code will be released in the future. Look forward to that.
- Fixed Bots, now they should be able to use custom weapons and compete in Heavy Rain mode
- Fixed Intermission Music, everyone should be able to hear it now, not just the server admin
- Added Shaun to Jason (Right Click to SHAUUUUUN!)
- Added Sounds to things (UI, death noises)
- Added commmands to disable/enable Bots and the Shotgun via commands (see commands.txt)
- Fixed the Death of Scientist Rockets (Spits out Mario Coins)
- Fixed Dosh, now it actually sticks to the world for a few seconds
- Added Chris-chan
- Added a bunch of fun maps
- Changed up the UI quite a bit.
- Added a sexy NES Round Timer
- Added Fists of the North Screwed
- Added Duck Hunt GUI for Nintendo Zapper
- Fixed Animations not appearing in Scientist RPG and Jihad
- Added the Jackyl from Hellsing.
- Readded Hell Yeah Rockets (Right Click with the RPG out to switch modes)
- Replaced Zombies with Redeads
- Added the "Modman" Gun
- Added new Scientist noises, they now swear at you and such, they have more insanity
- Switched back Killing Floor Satchels to Xboxes
- Finished Barney Voicing