Zombie Edition is a mod based on original half-life concept, but you will play as a headcrab and, what is more interesting, as a zombie. Zombies can mutate to change their characteristics into three types and every type will have at least six upgrades including new weapons and abilities. For further information please check this mod's Official Page.

Forum Thread
Poll: What do you think about Grenade-using Zombies (113 votes)
Question #0 - Grenade-using Zombies (Games : Half-Life : Mods : Half-Life: Zombie Edition : Forum : Your opinion required : Question #0 - Grenade-using Zombies) Locked
Thread Options
Shooter__Andy
Shooter__Andy Idea Generator
Jun 6 2008 Anchor

What do you think about it? How it must work?

Jun 6 2008 Anchor

They shoud also be anabeld to trow the nade

Jun 6 2008 Anchor

Heh, i like when it when it explodes when it reaches the target :)

Jun 6 2008 Anchor

It was funny in Ep1... But i don't think it will be funny in hl1... + the fact that this could ruin all the other zombie types. I don't know i'm how ever against it. Bad idea.

Jun 15 2008 Anchor

I hope they can run like zombine :)
maybe let them throw it lol

Jul 31 2008 Anchor

It would be nice if you could tell the other zombies to hold the grenade and where to go, and when they reach that point they blow up. Mabye the body dies but not the headcrab, or something like that.

Aug 23 2008 Anchor

I remeber throw headcrabs...

Aug 23 2008 Anchor

I think only Hgrunt zombies should be able to throw grenades, and the other types of zombies can do the suicide thing.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.