Half-Life: Resonance Cascade is a full conversion modification for SCP: Containment Breach based on Half-Life game series. This mod serves as a depiction of the Black Mesa Incident from a seperate, farther off perspective.
Updated version that includes Russian Translation Mod v3.0.
- Removed the ability of companions to move (because it lets the other D-Class-based NPCs move too).
- Added an HEV suit (similar to the vest).
- C-492 (SCP-173) changed to BMR-500 Robot.
- Added the Tau Cannon (as an item and output from SCP-914 for SCP-1499).
- Added the crowbar and Beretta pistol (as items).
- New achievements.
- New loading screens.
- New documents.
- Added the player's badge.
- New icons of walking/sprinting and crouching.
- Added the weapon supply.
- Added the Kingpin (SCP-457) and his containment chamber.
- Added the vent room and a new event in it.
- MTF now can kill SCP-008-1 (Zombie Soldier).
- Returned "halloween" command.
- Removed the cell guard and Gate B guard that killed the player.
- Added an easter egg companion.
- Added 9 new companion characters: Gordon Freeman, Gina Cross, Barney Calhoun, Adrian Shephard, Cooper, Walter, G-Man and Zombie.
- New model of Combine Metrocop (now he finally has a pistol).