W e all know this project always was community friendly and personally, I always like to get the aproval of potential players before add/remove/edit a feature.
Now we decided to take a step further, knowing that there's cool feedback, and leave the people themselves design a mission! Yes, you would get a chance to get that awesome idea you had in mind and make it real, in this project.
How? Here's how it goes:
1) Grab a copy of the bare bones so you can test by yourself mod's features. You need to know what tools you have in mind and what's possible to do.
2) Text here your cool ideas for a mission! Here's a quick guideline:
- Must have some background. Like... someone is going to bomb whatever because or god knows what reason.
- Must have an objective. Like... find and locate the bomb.
- Winter, so it's a cold location.
People who played Condition Zero or SWAT series would be familiarized with this.
3) We will pick the most awesome idea and make it happen. Don't be shy, most of the features the mod has is because I picked them up from comments. So, write whatever!
4) Follow the forums to see how your idea is being developed!
As a quick note, this is not a lack of ideas, is just we want you get involved :)
Let the mind's drift begin!