• Data Folder, Maps Folder:
* Country: CountryE, CountryS, CountryW
* Desert: CountryN [Aka Desert], CountryN2 [Aka Desert] .IDE & .IPL
* Los Santos: LAe, LAe2, LAn, LAn2, LAs, LAs2, LAw, LAw2, LAwn, LAHills .IDE & .IPL
* San Fierro: SFn, SFs, SFe, SFse, SFw. IDE & .IPL
* Las Vegas: VegasE, VegasN, VegasS, VegasW .IDE & .IPL
• Data Folder, Maps Folder, Generic Folder:
* dynamic .IDE; dynamic2 .IDE; vegepart. IDE'; multiobj.IDE
• Data Folder, Maps Folder, Leveldes Folder
• Models Folder
• Brings back .lod objects that were set as normal strings, possible that R* forgot to fix these files. The objects are working properly now;
* San Fierro Driving School garage doors
* oil tanks scattered around San Andreas like Country, Desert, Industrial
* water tower scattered around San Andreas like Country, Desert, Industrial • Added 5 more new objects into the game.
• Fixes the chapel by removing Night Vertex in San Fierro North Aka Boat School location part of the map. Now it doesn't go bright light at night anymore for both normal and .lod world.
• Brings back missing objects that doesn't exist .lod universe.[Read Things you need ot know]
• Brings back lots of objects that doesn't exist in .lod world like Las Venturas Sign, this is just one example.
• Las Venturas Neon Casinos are the single objects that are moving in draw distance. I just found out some several minutes ago. I haven't even noticed that I manage to do that. You can view the pictures. [UPDATE]
• Seabed Aka Underwater land: It doesn't require .IDE & .IPL because the .lod is connected to the same texture.
• The Pyramid in Las Venturas had issues with one object. The top .lod point of the pyramid was smaller than the rest, and when it was changed with the normal object, the result was overlapping with the rest of the other objects, aka flickering bug that you get in some games or graphics. In order to fix this, I had to change the other objects to see the point of the pyramid correctly. As extra, I have included Night Vertex into the object and now at night you will see textures with lights instead of one huge white object. The object itself wasn't connected to any texture.
The list below will show you the following changes that were made during the progress and what .Lod Mod will change.
Posted by -BLITZ- on