The whole city is filled with new objects, from some trashy, dark alleys to a luxurious strip club VIP room to a modern office building.
Here's a complete list of new map things added the the game:
- Buildings added to the grass place at Portland View
- Buildings at Portland Harbour
- Beach at South Portland
- Small enterable construction site in Chinatown
- Small enterable office building in Chinatown (next to the construction site)
- Basketball park in Hepburn heights replaces old grass hill
- Oil products factory added to North Portland
- New second (but still under construction) bridge between Portland and Staunton Island
- Small island with an abandoned mansion on it between north ofPortland and Staunton Island
- New big alley in Red Light District with a stripclub next to it
- Climbable building firestairs around Portland
- Changed Portland Savehouse
- Mansion from the first version of this mod is now in Staunton Island
- Abandoned factory (because the whole complex exploded) behind the Cochrane Dam in Shoreside Vale
- Big solid landmass North of Shoreside vale
And much more (climbable firestairs at Staunton Island savehouse, various details around the city for examples)
Also, there are some objects with fixed collisions
That means that you can drive up to the Cedar Ridge Observatory, walk over building rooftops
(for example, in chinatown, lots of buildings have now solid roofs (so you can jump from roof to roof like a retard)
Interiors: (these are also new map objects but they are that special they deserve a new list)
- SupaSave! interior with transparent, breakable windows and peds inside it
- Small cafe in Chinatown
- Punk Noodles interior
- Strip Club with a awesome VIP room inside it
- Trashy old apartment building in Portland view
- Office building in Chinatown
- Office in Capital Autos building
And much more...
Just like in the previous version of GTA3 Refesh, the mod contains GTA4 HD textures,
but this time there are much more textures used, spread all around the map
New HUD System:
The radar and the health/armour meters are now put together into a new Pager,
shown on the left top of your screen.
The old 4-star wanted level SWAT is now replaces with a special department of the LCPD,
driving around in Police Patriots and armed with M4 machine guns.
The army is now replaced with the NOOSE, driving around in retextured HD Enforcers,
armed with M60 heavy machine guns.
Guns are banned in Liberty City.
This means that when a cop sees someone with a gun is his hand, he will try to arrest him or shoot him.
(so this means that when you want to show how big your AK-47 is to a cop, he will beat the shit out of you.
but dont worry, other people with guns (gang members) will also even be shot by the cops)
Next to the HD Cars from OnePiece, the GTA4 Infernus, and my Cloverbach GT,
which were already in the first version of the mod, there are a few new cars:
- Sabre Turbo
- Cuban Hermes
- GTA4 Comet (Replaces Stinger), Patriot, Train, Banshee, APC (from TBOGT), Stallion
While in the first version of the mod, the Deluxo replaced the Banshee,
this time it is a new added car (so the Banshee is in the mod while in Deluxo is also in it)
New sounds for cars
New gun sounds
New background city sound
NEW STUFF OF GRAND THEFT AUTO III: REFRESH MODIFICATION
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
New Version is here! New Map Change for Harwood and More!
This is final patch version of GTA III Refresh v2 version include skybox WARING DRIVING ASPATRIA STADIAM MAY CRASH THE GAMES.
NEW STUFF OF GRAND THEFT AUTO III: REFRESH V2.0 MODIFICATION
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.