...The One Who Enter The Ghost Land, Shall Never Leave Out Alive...
Open X-Ray Engine for Call of Pripyat 1.6.02 Requires installation of Visual Studio (Installers included in package)!
Added Field of View Changer in Console (type "fov 75" for example)
Added Grass Density in Console (type "r__detail_density 0.100" for example)
Added Grass Distance Render in Console ( type "r__detail_radius 200" for example)
Added Geometry Lod in Console (type "r__geometry_lod 3.0" for example)
Added Actor Shadow (type "r__actor_shadow on" for example)
Added Third Ammo section
- FoV (increase field of view) bigger values more fov!
- Grass Density (denser grass) lower values more grass!
- Grass Distance - bigger values further grass is rendered!
- Geometry Lod (level geometry visibility ie. buildings) bigger values further will be seen!
- Actor Shadow (included actor shadow) on or off values
- Third Ammo Section (visible third ammo in HUD) if you have three types of ammunition!
Other things, improvement in all Renderers, better performance!
Fixed missing Sun Rays, Campfires and other Lightning in DX11!
Improved Lua Jit Library for faster engine response (get rid of suttering)!
And other improvements but I rather will not explain them cause very few will understand!
Yeah, it is compatible with Atmosfear 3, and all other mods out there, copy and replace all bin files! Scripts and Config files would need merging but nothing fancy!
After installing, start game and enter desired values in console!
After that, start new game, and exit it, then start new game once more and all should work!!!
Based on Original 1.6.02 engine code...
Any question, send me PM!!!