Do you remember the good old days when racing games were about getting from A to B with as much speed and destruction as possible inbetween? Where you could jump in and play without needing to spend hours setting up your tyres, spoilers and decals?
Well, we do. That's why we created Furious Steals - a game where smashing into your enemies is just as important as making it to the goal!
* Dynamic environments - full physical interaction with moveable and destructible objects allows for surprise situations and traps.
* Explosive surface dependent effects - sparks fly, dust is churned, the ground tears up and tyres leave their mark behind.
* Arcade physics - vehicles that have been optimally configured for speed and drift allow you to pull off smooth handbrake turns and powerslides.
* Reactive handling - areas of slippery ice and boggy grass really effect the handling of your car.
* Huge, open environments - drive freely around giant cityscapes in checkpoint based races.
* Unique HUD - useful display gives you a rear-view mirror and real-time minimap to optimally plan your attack.
* Highly customisable - Furious Steals gives servers the power to set up their game how they like, by changing the allowed vehicle types and configuring many other options such as physics objects and instant-reset for flipped players.
* Accessible controls - simple keyboard controls allow anyone to pick up the game and play instantly, without worrying about rebinding several pages of buttons.
* Collisions, and lots of them!
So this is just a brief post to say hello to you all, announce ourselves a bit more, and tell you that we've released out mod!
You should be able to get at the downloads very soon, but until then our second trailer is online for your viewing pleasure. Of course, you could always go to our official site:
The real meat of our content is here, and you can download the mod there (although it might be a bit slow for you) until the mirrors kick over here.
So go now, and get your exploding, speeding racing action on!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
First public version of our mod. Not much else to say, just all the arcade racing 'steals action you could want!
Furious Steals is almost ready for release. Before that happens though, here's another pretty gameplay trailer to whet your appetites.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.