A new version of Playtest is available, along with its patch and the changes listed below.
Corrected change for version 20190115:
- The visual to repair the buildings is now present.
- Jotuun and Garm no longer have secondary capacity.
- Some aspects of the armament have been modified: the comet, the desolator, the scarab, the jotuun, the eradicator, the ranger.
- Defenses are now disabled if you have a lack of energy.
- The "aura" of repair has been simplified, instead of having a different bubble for each type of device (which in combination was a bit too monstrous!) Has been simplified, only the structure and the vehicle / plane can to be combined.
- The visuals on the "pips" ammo are bigger, which allows a more pleasant visual rendering.
- The size of the zenith was revised, its load capacity forcing it to land on the ground, it was removed and equipped with a weapon.
- The refresh icon in the multiplayer game was not present, it is now fixed.
- Selectors on buildings are more appropriate.
- The “Oreo” and “Duplo” map has been modified.
- The visual range of buildings, vehicles, scouts, infantry and aircraft has been revised "generically".
- The range of weapons was also discussed in a "generic".
- The DoomTower no longer has the effect of proximity damage, prices have been revised downward.
- The jotuun and electrocute model has been reviewed.
- The EMP effect of the Electrocuter has been removed.
- the cost of defense has been reviewed.
- The ratatosk beacon is no longer healing, it is now a visual beacon.
- New Tileset to beautify cards.
- More Gibbs!
* The Dwarf is now laying a plasma mine, Baneslayer Order likes the plasma! *
* Get out the big plasma gun! *
- The cost of collectors has increased from $ 1000 to $ 1400.
- Reduction of production times of certain mobile structures of the alliance.
- Unit rotations and speed have already been reviewed in a "generic" way.
- The improvement of the Hydra now allows it to deploy as it should.
- The Nidhogg's EMP rifle must be maintained, the target must be maintained for a period of time before being paralyzed.
- The Troll and the Dwarf unite are reversed on the doctrines.
- Due to the lack of available infantry for the Order, Jotuun and Vanir are no longer lockers in the doctrines.
- The troll has been changed, it is now a unit "deploy support".
- The Dwarf has been modified, it is no longer an offensive vehicle but a plasma mine setter.
The PlayTest version 20190115 and available in the "files" section : Moddb.com
Edit: for the owner of the Linux distribution, Moddb does not load the file, here is the link for the file on the drive : Drive.google.com
Feel free to participate in the development of the mod, the latter is still in PlayTest, we have a Discord