Version 9.0 has been uploaded! It can be found at the Downloads page of this mod. It's still a WIP, so expect some issues.

Forum Thread
Fallout 3 Reborn V8.1 Bug List (Games : Fallout 3 : Mods : Fallout 3 Reborn: A Realism Mod : Forum : Fallout 3 Reborn V8 Bug Reporting : Fallout 3 Reborn V8.1 Bug List) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Sep 2 2010 Anchor

Alright, so I need to patch a few things for V8.1, it looks like the V8.2 patch is not far behind the release of V8.1. Here is the current bug list:

-Trap toilets now actually work, and their disarm message has been changed to fit reborn better. *

-XM8 hasn't been added the 556 rifle repair list *

-Added a new weapon, the UMP45, and 6 variants. *

-The "Vicious Dog" renamed to "Starving Dog", and removed from the effects of animal friend (a starving animal is a dangerous one). *

-Various weapons fixed so that NPC's don't use ammo *

-M79 grenade launcher and 40mm ammo added to the game *

-Weapon degrade rate lessened by 10 times *

-Replaced SCAR-L with tan version reduced fire-rate, and 3 variants (holo, holo suppressed, and suppressed). *

-Replaced the Glock 18C with the Glock 19. *

-Tweaked the damage value of the TDI Vector (Suppressed). *

-Replaced the Beretta M92 with the Steyr TMP. *

-Made bullets move far faster *

-Blood spray on screen stays around too long *

-2 handed melee weapons are unmodded *

-AC-130 thermal glitch

-Freezes when leveling up (after selecting perk) *

Please report any bugs you find in V8.1 in this thread.

Anchorage Reborn Bug List:

-No scope for the RPG-7 *

-Red sniper troops are armed with Barrett M82s instead of the SVD *

-Power armored troops are unarmed *

-Glock 18C needs to be replaced with the Glock 19.

The Pitt Reborn Bug List:

Broken Steel Reborn Bug List:

Point Lookout Reborn Bug List:

Zeta Reborn Bug List:

Edited by: Slayer_2

Sep 2 2010 Anchor

Found a bug with the AC-130 Gunship. After the time runs out npcs are still seen as white hot even though the landscape returns to normal. Saving and reloading fixes this.

Sep 2 2010 Anchor

Hmm, alright, thanks, I'll look into it.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 3 2010 Anchor

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm posting constantly. I found another glitch with Super Mutants not equipping weapons. They can equip the standard Arctic Warfare, but they can't equip the scoped variant.

The Purchase Air Support glitch is way bigger than I initially reported. I got another 1250 together to buy some air support, so I decided I would double check the glitch. I spam clicked the button, spent my 1250 caps, and kept getting more air support, even though I ran out of caps.

Sep 4 2010 Anchor

No, I INSIST that you post. Ignoring bugs is not the solution, they must be reported.

And yeah, I already figured that out, the problem is that I didn't make it update, so it doesn't re-check after you purchase the first one, allowing you to "buy" any amount for free. It's since been fixed.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 7 2010 Anchor

I can't do the select fire. I pressed M and nothing happens, its still full auto

Sep 7 2010 Anchor

What weapon are you using?

And do you have FOSE installed?

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 8 2010 Anchor

I have the Galaxy News Radio quest. In the last part of the quest when I am in Washington Monument , I install the Dish and when head out of the Monument the game crashes with DONT SEND error.
And when i try to save game in the monument game chrashes the same way :(
Please help.Thanks :)

Sep 13 2010 Anchor

I'm Experiencing Radio bugs at the taft tunnels. It stutters in the tunnel ONLY when i'm playing, which means that whenever i use the console or open up the piboy it returns to normal. I dunno why. And experiencing bugs with ammunation, few of the uniques aren't so unique (found about a few facts, for one that you used them for some weapon slots, y'know you could just make new ones right? So it's kinda better to have uniques). Also pls read some of my posts if you haven't already. It's on the main menu of this mod( dont like to post here ^^). Sorry for being annoying especially since i know better and i'm new. Also i wont spam just because your not replying. I know you have a life hahaha XD. But still you are taking your time aren't you?

Sep 15 2010 Anchor

I'm at the beggining of the game and the wasteland theme music doesnt play, The only thing I can hear are some bips, radios not functioning properly, for example, the enclave radio I hear 'This is your president, John Henry Eden' and thats it the radio goes silent. This sound stuff is preety annoying, I'll try to reinstall fose and see what happens
Also, the archive invalidation thing tells me 'Fallout3 is installed to your program files folder, this may cause fallout3 to behave strangely!
thx guise bai

edit; just learned fose is incompatible with steam version ¬¬
crap

The fose latest version doesnt seem compatible with the 1.7 fallout,
is there a way to downgrade to 1.6?

btw, looks like all medkit boxes are empty

Edited by: clarismundo

Sep 17 2010 Anchor

FOSE does work with Fallout 3 on Steam, you just don't get access to the Steam Cloud.

Sep 17 2010 Anchor

"A component of the fallout scritp extender stoped working"
thats the problem I see

btw wheres that terminal for customizing the mod?

Sep 19 2010 Anchor

The terminal is in either the Tenpenny house or the Megaton house, depending on which one you choose. I only know the exact location of the Megaton terminal, which is directly to your right when you enter the house. On another subject, I have found a bug in the Operation Anchorage mod. The railgun first person textures are really weird. Like bad acid trip weird.

Sep 21 2010 Anchor

I was wondering if there was a way to make it so peoples lims come off realistically instead of them just exploding

Sep 28 2010 Anchor

Assault Rifle and MG bullets can tear man's body into pieces. So actually the F3 with this mod is really close to real life warfare.

The new V8 Operation Anchorage DLC Mod has a bug at the end, US power armors soldiers doesn't have any weapons,so they attack with their fists.

Why I cannot fix the Gas Mask and could you give the gas mask some anti-radiation protection?

Sep 28 2010 Anchor

maikatidaeba: Did you start a new game?

Genesis2090: Turn off the radio, if it's getting stutters, and wait it out.

clarismundo: I dunno how to get FOSE working with steam, but you need it (FOSE, that is). Medkits are empty far more often than the vanilla game, as I wanted to make stimpacks and chems harder to find. The player house terminal is in either your megaton or tenpenny tower house, depending which one you chose.

FailerOfLife: Thanks for the help with the player house terminal, and do you have archive invalidation installed?

Robbis: Considering that there are .50 caliber rounds and tons of 7.62 rounds flying around, I find the gore quite fitting, if not totally realistic.

Foxfort: Alright, I'll look into that bug. And gas masks will protect you from bio grenades, but not radiation.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 28 2010 Anchor

Come on,why not a little anti-rad protection for gas mask,yes gas mask protect the wearer from inhaling "airborne pollutants " and toxic gases, and they can offer some protection from radiation because they are preventing, cleaning the air (for about 25%) from inhaling radiation poison air, although radiation is also entering through the skin. But it will help a little. :)

Edited by: FoxFort

Sep 28 2010 Anchor

I highly doubt that there would be airborne pollutants in the air after 200+ years, that's all.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 29 2010 Anchor

Slayer_2 wrote: I highly doubt that there would be airborne pollutants in the air after 200+ years, that's all.

OK , can you make them at least repairable?

Edited by: FoxFort

Sep 29 2010 Anchor

They are repairable, it's just that you can't repair them, because Fallout 3 see's that they have no DR, so there is no point in repairing them.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 29 2010 Anchor

I've found a bug, a think. After Enclave showing in the game I can't find ammo.Almost every enemies has also little ammo, they fire a couple shots and then there are out and then they start running or charge me with fists. When I search there bodies , they only have weapons but no ammo, sometimes a bullet or two max.
Bug?

Sep 29 2010 Anchor

Is this with V8.1, because I'm certain this has been fixed in the latest patch.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 29 2010 Anchor

I have it installed, but I will try reinstalling it just to be sure. Also, as I'm playing through OA I noticed that player needs are enabled in the simulation even though I have them turned off.

Sep 30 2010 Anchor

Do you have the load order so that fallout3_reborn_V8.esp is dead last? If OA is loaded after it, the needs issue may happen.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 30 2010 Anchor

Slayer_2 wrote: Is this with V8.1, because I'm certain this has been fixed in the latest patch.

Yes, On Tuesday I installed the F3 with this new v8 and his patch v8.1. Before Enclave showing at Project P. I had no problem with ammo and during the escape from Enclave base when I meet Fairwaks out side at one point during explosion original enclave soldier skin/power armor dead body fell next to me,but his body was empty.
Now the only way to have ammo is to buy it from traders.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.