Version 9.0 has been uploaded! It can be found at the Downloads page of this mod. It's still a WIP, so expect some issues.

Forum Thread
Fallout 3 Reborn V8 Beta Bug List (Games : Fallout 3 : Mods : Fallout 3 Reborn: A Realism Mod : Forum : Fallout 3 Reborn V8 Bug Reporting : Fallout 3 Reborn V8 Beta Bug List) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
Jul 12 2010 Anchor

Alright, here is the current bug list for the V8 Beta. An asterisk after a bug denotes that it has been fixed in V8.0 (the next release).

BUG LIST:
Butch's mom dies too easily *
Suppressed weapons aren't set to be silent weapons *
.44 Magnum damage too low and the icon doesn't appear *
The Well Rested effect never goes away *
Enemies use ammo too fast *
Certain WIP or cut content can be found in the wasteland (plasma rifle, MF cells, etc) *
Smuggler's End looks like a USP, but doesn't act like one *
Grenade and mine prices are too high *
7.62mm and 5.4mm ammo is too hard to find in the wasteland *
The Arctic Warfare Magnum variants are too hard to find *
The FN P90 can be repaired with 5.56 rifles *
Power Armors aren't modded properly *
Sleeping in a bed while losing health kills, and the sleeping fade-out effect doesn't work *
Being on fire barely damages you *
The M4A1 model has a part of a holo sight on it *
Liberty Prime fails at fighting *
Some 3D sounds don't play, because they aren't mono *
Some animals don't drop enough meat upon death *
The new addiction system needs work *
Drug and Alcohol addiction effect names need tweaking *
New weapon added: Beretta M92, to help make the Desert Eagle more rare *
ATMs still mention loans, even though they don't exist *
The player need speed options in the terminal are glitched *
The Lawbringer and Contract Killer perks shouldn't give you karma for fingers/ears (not a mod problem, but it is unbalanced) *
The new Megaton store Ammunation needs to be worked on *
The Super Stimpak isn't very effective *
The Alien Power Cells cost too much *
Paladin Vargas wears a Recon Helmet *
You can use toilets/urinals, even if you have the need to crap/piss turned off *
Weapons don't have selective fire modes *
Trying to level up past level 40 causes freezes *
Colonel Autumn carries a 10mm pistol *
The AWM is too common, added the XM8 into the mod to balance this out *
Tesla armor is still worn by some Enclave troops, replaced with the Enclave Elite BDU *
The AA-12 Drum Mag is too rare *

Edited by: Slayer_2

KpW
KpW
Jul 13 2010 Anchor

The game freezes after I choose the perk when advancing to level 24

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

BUG LIST

the brotherhood power helmet sits on the side of the head
the weapons need to be checked as i dont think a glock is stronger then a acr or scar

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

KpW, did you start a new game? If not, that is probably your issue.

Same to altimer, the BoS Power Helmet was removed from the game, the only way you could get it, is if you didn't start a new game. As for the Glock dealing more damage, I based the damage off of the width of the bullet. For example, a 9mm round deals 90 damage, and a 5.56mm round deals 56 damage. I hope to implement an armor system that will reduce the damage of smaller rounds to almost nothing, so this damage boost will only be useful on un-armored foes.

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

i dont think this is a glitch but supermutants die way too easyly
there mean, green, fighting machines that only take a few bullets :P

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

No, that's intended :P

It's been a long time since I played the vanilla game, but if I recall correctly, they weren't that scary originally. In reality, I'm pretty sure a single bullet would put them down, they're not that much bigger than your average human, are they?

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

right-oh
i like how they are easier to kill but maaaaaaaaybe ,just maybe, make-them-ever-so-slightly-more-damage-resistant :P
please dont hurt me for being blasphemous :L:L

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

It's just that I doubt being 9 feet tall and 400 pounds would save you from a 7.62mm round tearing a hole in your chest... :P

I will probably give them some resistance to smaller rounds (such as 9mm) once I get the resistance system up and running, but it will be less than a human wearing a bullet-proof vest.

P.S. I've had enough of your blasphemy, scum, prepare to be struck down by lightning :P

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

fair enough ...but there green :confused: :P:P

yeah this resistance system sounds awesome =D

ahh oh noez the wrath of SLAYER :flame: ( Raining blood inrto plays in backround )

and a found a major glitch, when you take the road to fort independance underneath the bridge way, a bit before the bridge the ground sorta dissiaptes and you fall for a bit then land in water O_o

it might not be your mod though.....

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

Their color is the source of their strength, I KNEW IT!

Yeah, I'd like to try to get it working in time for the finished version of V8.0.

Hahahaha, yes, I am a god among men!

Do you have other mods installed? I didn't even touch that area, no idea why that would happen.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

ok i got ya good luck with the armor system hop to see it soon oh before i forget again dude you clreared my mod thing all the weapons that where in this mod i had as seperat files lol

Jul 13 2010 Anchor

Thanks man, I hope to get it worked out for V8.0, and remember, to get the best experience, you must start a new game :P

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

ok for some reason the fatigued condition wont go away even when i sleep what happened to the weapons slots and max ammo thing

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

yeah i do have a few other mods installed i use FOMM so usually things like this dont happen ill just try turning them on and off one by one.....

i found which mod is causing the problem its not yours :P

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

Hahahaha, alright catman.

And altimer, the ammo max and weapon slots were removed due to issues with the DLC/the hate people gave them.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

so um the patch will be released in a hour and all bugs fixed then n:P:P nah just joking
but on a serious note when you said the personal turrets were rare........you meant they only appeared once every thousand years

Edited by: catman_94

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

No, but I have only found 5 total. And I've played maybe 10 hours. They are so rare.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

right then i shall continue on my quest for the all mighty turret.............buildin' a sentry (team fortress 2 refernce)

Jul 14 2010 Anchor

The have to be rare, they're so strong. You'll see when you get one.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 15 2010 Anchor

a few things that i rarely find (if at all) in the wastes
RPK-47
AK-47
P-90 (Not at all)
7.62 x 39 mm
5.72 x 28 mm

not sure if these are bugs but i thought i should mention them

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

The damage values for the weapons seem to be incredibly erratic for me. For Example: my Glock 18c does close to 300 damage, yet my .44 magnum only does 60. Considering the .44 mag has about 2.5 times the muzzle energy of a 9 x 19mm round, something is up...

Not that this is a huge deal, we are still talking about a ton of damage and stuff goes down quick regardless...I'm just not understanding why it is like this / if it is even a bug.

Edited by: senka_saw

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

senka_saw, the damage values are per two seconds. I think you can agree that a Glock 18C will deal more damage to a target in 2 seconds than a .44 magnum (assuming all the shots hit).

And Catman, those things are all rare, because they aren't standard US military weapons/equipment, and they're somewhat superior to the 5.56mm weapons, hence the rarity.

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

ahhh...I see! Makes sense now. Thanks! (Thanks for the work! this mod makes the game playable :) )

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

No problem, I hope I cleared that issue up for you, but the 44 Magnum should deal more damage, I'm gonna check up on it (perhaps you had low small guns skill).

And I'm glad you're enjoying the mod, I agree that it makes the game infinitely better :)

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

Yeah, I think I am remembering the damage from an early level (small guns of 25-30 or so), but I also could be remembering it incorrectly (might have been 80...they kinda look the same right?)...I am at work and needed a distraction for a bit :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.