This mod Is a Single Player Enhancement Mod for Diablo II *(V1.13C CLASSIC)*. It changes many factors and Increases Single Player Value, and Ultimately Makes the Single player Portion of Diablo II As good As it Can Possibly Be. **Update Summer 2021** - Mod Will Be Re-Released for Diablo 2 Ressurection!!! Currently Need Someone or a Team to Help Test the Mod for Diablo II Ressurection New Diablo Game Release by Blizzard, Fall 2021. If it is possible we will port over Diablo II SPEM to Ressurection, if not I Will Need a Team of Advanced Individuals to port the mod over to DII:Resserection!!! PM Me for more Info!! Thank You! Major Change to Diablo II Enhancement Mod as of August 26, 2011 Mod has been Updated to Version 1.6 Final, See Description for Details. Mod has also been Revamped for PlugY Unity Support, to work in Union with PlugY, There are two Versions for this. Pick the one you would like :), Cheers -sw33t

Forum Thread
sw33tsp0ts Hamachi 1.6 Server (Games : Diablo II: Lord of Destruction : Mods : Diablo II SP Enhancement Mod : Forum : LAN/Multiplayer Thread : sw33tsp0ts Hamachi 1.6 Server) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 5 2011 Anchor

got a LAN up, Hamachi 1.0.4, Network ID Is :

D2SPEM

password is:

When I get some people in the server, ill host up

Mar 30 2012 Anchor

Hi!
I just want to play with my wife at home (with the D2), in LAN.
What can I do?
I'am a binaric analphabetic.
Thanks!

D2SPEM of course

Apr 22 2012 Anchor

LoL. you must download hamachi, Ive noticed the older 1.0 version works best, once hamachi is set up you can direct tunnel to the hamachi lan server to play on the servers network.

how it works is hamachi creates a virtual tunnel server (network) across all the people in the server (d2spem // 1.6) to allow direct LAN connections across all players.

Ive been out of it for a while let me fire it back up :S !

np enjoy !

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.