Welcome to Defence Alliance 2 This is Defence Alliance for Red Orchestra. We have learned alot from Defence Alliance on the UT engine, and we hope to bring all the new features and enhancements we wanted from the old engine to the new one. Bigger, better and more thrilling then anything from DA:UT. Stay tuned for news. The main gameplay will remain just like DA:UT. This time we have given much more focus to the AI that will support players much better. We also now give the ability for players to attack. Teamplay will be very important to win on either side.
Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6.0 - ReadME ============================================ This is the ultimate assault mod build for Red Orchestra. Download now! SELF-INSTALLER VERSION.
Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6.0 - ReadME
Thank you for downloading Defence Alliance 2, unique assault modification for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
->DEFENCE ALLIANCE 2 SHOULD BE INSTALLED IN YOUR STEAM FOLDER!
Setup will automaticly place DA2 in your Red Orchestra game folder.
- Incredible assault style gameplay with various objective types.
- Amazing 3D graphics proove what the Unreal Engine is still capable of achieving.
- Six unique classes with different attributes and weaponry.
- Advanced Bot AI for challenging offline and online games.
- Three maps with various paths to lead your team into victory.
- More than 50 custom made effects help us create the atmosphere players want.
- Fully customized and redesigned Graphical User Interface offers more options and easy navigation.
- Documented source code, we help 3rd party members create their maps easier for DA2.
= Requirements (all OS)
- Original copy of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
= THE COPYRIGHT IN THE MUSICAL RECORDINGS IS OWNED BY THE COMPOSERS AND HAS
BEEN EXCLUSIVELY LICENSED FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE TO DA2 FOR VERSION 1.1 AND ABOVE
ANY OTHER USE OF THE RECORDED MUSICAL MATERIAL FOR SOFTWARE VERSIONS OTHER THAN THAT
MENTIONED ABOVE, COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING, OR PROMOTION NOT RELATED TO THE PRODUCT
MENTIONED ABOVE REQUIRES THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE COMPOSERS
PRIOR TO PUBLISHING, EDITING, SELLING AND DISTRIBUTING IN PHYSICAL AND NON-PHYSICAL FORM.
= All 3D Artwork, Sounds, Textures, Maps, Music and code belong to their corresponding
owners and they are credited for this. If you have any problems or questions please
email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the copyright issue.
= Online Play
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A CRASH IN THE MULTIPLAYER, THAT MAKES THE SERVER CRASH ON MAP ROTATION.