You wake up in a house that you don't recognize. Confused, you begin to register the house in search of answers, but you feel like you are forgetting something... Find yourself in this small house and face your fears as you walk through darkness, but be careful, who knows what can be waiting for you in those shadows. There are two endings, will you find them?

Forum Thread
UPDATE 1.1 [09/10/2020] (Games : Amnesia: The Dark Descent : Mods : Dark Whispers : Forum : Updates : UPDATE 1.1 [09/10/2020]) Post Reply
Thread Options
Oct 8 2020 Anchor

Logo Dark Whispers 1 1

I'm so happy to announce the version 1.1 of Dark Whispers!!

First of all, Dark Whispers became an ISOLATED FULL CONVERSION MOD, but what does that exactly mean? Well it basically means that you don't have to replace any original files anymore!! This Full Conversion Custom Story has his own folders and config, so the original files and folders of Amnesia - The Dark Descent aren't modified in any way! So if you wan't to uninstall it, you can do it through Window's control panel by searching "Dark Whispers" or by deleting the folder named "Dark Whispers" in your Amnesia folder!

Well, there are other many things that have changed!! :

• The grammar has been revised and improved ( I did my best to translate it, so have mercy! =P )
  • The history has changed a bit, and has grown in content and immersion
  • Some events has been changed to improve the immersion and quality of the Custom Story, and some others have been added
  • Added some autosaves at some points so you don't have to start over from the very start
  • Some keys has been moved from the place they were
  • Some sounds and songs have been changed, and some more have been added
  • Added some clues in some specific points of the map and notes

And... that's all for now! I hope you enjoy the Custom Story!! And remember, don't forget to leave a comment and a review =)

Thank you so much!!

PD: I have made a video tutorial for those who don't know how or where to install the Custom Story, so don't worry!

PD2: There's also a .rar version for those who don't want to install it through the installer!!

Edited by: FrizzkOP

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.