After 4 months this version of "Crazy" is finally compatible with Rebellion and 100% free of crashes & other bugs! 2.99 will be released a bit later!
Crazy 2.988 for Rebellion v1.8, Forbidden Worlds and Stellar Phenomena
The download contents:
- Crazy 2.988
- Readme (Crazy.pdf)
- Unzip the file
- Take the mod folder to C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.80
- To activate the mod, go to "Options", "Mods", click on "Crazy 2.988
(Reb v1.8)", then activate the mod and click on "Apply Changes". Also you
can copy the "EnabledMods.txt" into the folder "Mods-Rebellion v1.80"
and activate it this way
Some general features:
- New flagships
- New planets
- New abilities
- New weapons
- New researches
- Double research
- One secret new capital ship, deployed at some ship graveyards...
- Better graphics
- New music
- Modified races with specializations (especially the totally reworked balancing)
Changes from the last version
- The mod will not crash: On startup and when you load a game you won't have any errors with the Developer.exe. Only some graphical effects are causing asserts which don't have influential to the game!
- Finally compatible with Rebellion and the DLCs
- The new abilities have now their own researches. This is important for the balancing.
- New blue frame for the "Crazy"-only researches
- The ingame-map designer has been modified: New random star type "Non Black Hole"; The planet types are sorted by alphabet; first random groups, second colonizable planets, third uncolonizable planets
- Black Hole: It attracts and destroys nearby ships, orbit is bigger
- Antimatter Fountain: New ability for the center
- Modified random events
- New balanced races; a greater update is coming soon!
Important update infos:
- New models are coming. It seems that finally the new models are complete. I'll inform you about that later.
- The stuff I promised months ago will be implemeted. I promised you new weapon systems for many ships. I will work on this, at the latest this feature will be implemented in v3.0
- Crazy 3.0 is getting closer! BIG and great changes are coming. What do you want to see in 3.0? New abilities, planets, ships, researches, or something else? Tell it to me!
I recommend a multiplayer game with this mod, especially with "System of War" and other maps like this. It is funny when the AI's are overrunning your planets and your friends are trying to help you. I spent hours on playing my mod in multiplayer!
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE USE 7zip TO UNPACK THE FILE OR THE MOD WILL CRASH