Everbody knows [CS:S] Counterstrike Source! It´s release was on 16th of november in the year 2004. For about 5 years no significant optical changes were made. And that´s the point the studio starts... - total conversion of all standard maps - new hires player models - new hires weapons models - mod uses updated orangebox engine

Forum Thread
AfterSource-Maps also from 1.6 (Games : Counter-Strike: Source : Mods : CounterStrike afterSource : Forum : Level Design : AfterSource-Maps also from 1.6) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 4 2010 Anchor

Good evening,

should remaking the Standard-Maps from CS:S-Version ? Or can be also view Standard-Maps from 1.6-Version, such cs_siege ?

Because I have questioned the mapper of cs_siege_2010, if he would like to koin us. But the answer was, that he has other projects, that he couldn´t realize to join us. But he said, that we can use his map for our project.

Then can we also Remake of the other CS-Standard-maps from Counter Strike 1.6 for our project or not ?

Regards

TemplateR

Jan 4 2010 Anchor

why not?! This seems to be a good idea! Send me the cs_siege_2010 and i am going to add it on the to-do list. ;)

You´re doing a good job!

greets RumpelBumpel

...oh one thing ... i hope i will complete de_aztec today!

Jan 5 2010 Anchor

Well thanks.

I write now the 1.6-Map Lists, which contains the real standard-maps of the last old version:

cs_747
cs_backalley
cs_estate
cs_siege
de_airstrip
de_storm
de_survivor
de_torn
de_vertigo

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.