Eastern Front Patch 1.50
Repaired Up Beyond All Recognition
Eastern Front Fans,
The 1.50 patch is now released. Includes criticals for some soviet units, new music for soviets and many bug fixes reported by the community or found by us.
We wanted to release this the last month, but considered than would be a rushed release prefered to delay it a little longer, we hope you enjoy the results of our work.
Another feature included is, a new mode was implemented for the Blitzkrieg/Red Tide Challenge called "Fortress Mode" similar to the previous modes, but completely focused on defense. Facing waves of enemies, each one stronger than the previous one.
There are new maps for this update as well, we proudly announce the inclusion of three new maps:
- Lemberg (4) by MaxiKing6
- Karachev (2) by Sylver
- Kalach (6) by cephalos/MaxiKing6
- Stalingrad Railroad Station (4) by BurroDiablo
Another surprise is that Cranialwizard and WartyX made a guide for EF units (don't worry, link will be posted soon).
Also, Eastern Front now will have support for Simplified Chinese texts, so the player can choose if he want to use Traditional or Simplified Chinese translations (only appliable for EF texts - link pending at this moment).
At last but not least, we would like to invite you to join to our 2vs2 Tournament, you can find more information on this topic: EF 2v2 Tournament 2, there will be some prizes for the winner(TBD).
Don't forget to check for updates with your launchers! Or alternatively download it from here:
Special Thanks to:
- Celéstial and Jagdpanther for the Priest fix.
- For making the SAS Jeep unit possible: DMz (Model), Tankdestroyer (Animations/Jeep Edits/Coding), Xalibur (UI) and Slayerknecht (Skins and Jeep variant).
- Xalibur for his UI files for the Achilles and the criticals of the Jagdpanther IV L/70.
- Eliwood for his Jagdpanther fix.
- Noorbi for his Puma criticals.
Lethal Dossage for his excellent tutorial (and Jagdpanther for the heads up about it): How To: Fix the Greyhound/Puma/Staghound damaged engine bug.
Thanks for downloading and continue to enjoy,
Eastern Front Development Team