This Mod totally changes Serious Sam 2 to feel more "serious". It is not directly the re-creation of SS1 FE/SE - The Main-Features are: - more than 22 new Enemies: Re-creation of all Enemies in SS1 FE/SE + Ugh-Zan III (last boss) and Huge Lava-Golem -Weapons changed: To feel like Serious Sam 1 Weapons. Big, Hard and unforgiveable. -All new Special-Effects: Explosions, Gore etc -All new Sounds: Alot original sounds from Serious Sam 1 -new game-options: Enemies-Multiplicator & Spawn-Time-Reducing (recommend to play the original maps & Selectable Weapon-Speed (comfortable setting or true original speed from SS1) -about 20 new Weather-effects for Levels that looked so plain and should have them: Rain, Snow, Lightings, Flying Leaves, Ashe-Rain, Dust-Clouds, Fog-Clouds Ball-Lightings, Ambience Sounds, Thunders, Metroids, Insects.. -2 new maps: Arcade Map 01 & Huge Enemies Test-map with +1650 Enemies -All the feel of the Game is modified so hard to be like the game was developed for...

Forum Thread
Is Classic Serious Sam II 1.1 Final Gonna be fun (Games : Serious Sam 2 : Mods : Classic Serious Sam II : Forum : All about : Is Classic Serious Sam II 1.1 Final Gonna be fun) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 18 2011 Anchor

i mean Classic Serious Sam II 1.1 FINAL is it going to be fun by fun i mean is it going to have new maps , new enemies , weapon models , car models , New Blood Effects , may i ask when is it going to be released ?? : ___ ___ ______ : - (back to the Question . If CSSII 1.1 going to have Turok 1/2 Duke Nukem 3d Wolfenstein 3d Quake Unreal Half-Life Enemies Let The Enemies Be In The Style Of Classic Serious Sam 2 ) ------------------------------ Release Date When ?? i ask Buddha Master

Aug 29 2011 Anchor

does the budhamaster really making version 1.1 because its over year or two and its not done

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.