Changelog: 1.02 -fixed children of demi-gods not getting blood of the gods -fixed repetitive dragonborn event -fixed immortals becoming incapable from...
Mythos is a historical fantasy mod incorporating numerous features of European, North African, and Middle Eastern myths and legends in accordance with the time period of CK2. Wherever possible I've tried to remain closer to these original myths than to modern reinterpretations to preserve the immersion of historical grand strategy games while adding fun fantasy elements.
Vampires and Werewolves:
- Immortal and immune to disease
- Can turn prisoners; vampires can also feed on them
- Largely infertile
- Each have unique sub-traits for children
- Unique possible empire-tier titles
- Werewolves can challenge top lieges to battles over the title
- Unique educational trait tree
- Can perform powerful spells, but at the cost of health and possible bad effects
- Unique ethnicity and culture
- Trait follows ethnicity and can thus be bred out of existence
- Characters with one giant parent will get half-giant trait, which can be inherited further
- Stronger but smaller armies
- May rise up when Egypt is ruled by non-Egyptians
- Will bring back the old Egyptian culture and religion if they do spawn
- May spawn a horde as a result of a west African curse
- Very aggressive and will attack constantly
- Large numbers of troops, but 100% light infantry
- Unique ethnicity, culture, and portraits
- Trait follows ethnicity (for now)
- Non-dragon descendants of dragons can get the dragonborn trait, which can be inherited further
- Smaller levies but with very powerful dragon cavalry
note: So i tried to keep this mode alive due to the fact that i loved the lore behind old dark fantazy and this is what this mod tries to bring to a game we already love. This mod is not a creation of mine and i tried to keep it alive and updated but due to some circumstances it was kind of hard to give this mod the love it required, now the original creator is back and you can look foward so more content being added in the future.
You can also find this mod at:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Base mod for you guys who can't wait. The characteristics of this first update are the ones stated in the descrition. Very early version
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (3 agree) 10/10
This mod seems to try to add to the game something that it is reviving. I really hope to see it work and the needed balancing, but I give this for the hope that it may gave him/her to never drop this mod. I would love to see all of the old school mythologies clash into this game at a point that will make it really nice. Until then, I will have to settle for the simple Werewolf and Vampire. Can't wait until dragons, goblins, and anything else that may be added. Just hope I'm not wasting this rating
Mar 21 2015 by Liweed