- Fixed bug where some random encounters would occur with competing opponents.
- Fixed short description listed range for masterwork light and heavy crossbows.
- Reworked animal companion strategies so they are less self-destructive.
- Renamed many unknown condition protos to be less specific and more general.
- Touched up Fruella, Furnok, and Raimol's portraits.
- Fixed issue with being unable to confront traders about assassin if you had exposed Jayfie and reported to Burne.
- Touched up Serena's portrait.
- Fixed bug where Temple Level 3 was getting wrong random encounters.
- Gave Iuz and St. Cuthbert nominally more complex AI strategy routines.
- Gave Barkinar and Deggum dying/resurrection flags.
- Restored Senshock's potion loot and moved it to his chest.
- Gave Senshock a magic quarterstaff because he had no weapon.
- Gave Deggum an Unholy Mace +1 because he had no weapon.
- Replaced Senshock's random gems and jewelry with specific gems and jewelry from the module.
- Restored Barkinar and Deggum's potion loot and moved it to a new chest. Added gold treasure per the module.
- Gave Deggum and Barkinar gloves and pocket money.
- Removed scripting that affected Senshock, Barkinar, and Deggum's inventory.
- Adjusted day/night standpoints for Barkinar and Deggum so that they are both in Senshock's study by day and their own room by night.
- Removed Barkinar's waypoints.
- Updated Hedrack, Senshock, Barkinar, Deggum, and Temple mages' spell lists and strategies.
- Updated Hedrack, Senshock, Barkinar, Deggum, and Temple mages' prebuffing routines.
- Made it so Senshock will arrive as backup in any major Temple Level 4 battle.
- Made it so that Barkinar and Deggum will arrive as backup in Senshock's chambers.
- Made it so that bugbears arrive as backup for Barkinar and Deggum battle.
- Made Senshock's elementals unconcealed.
- Made Senshock's elementals and quasits docile if he is present and hostile if he is absent.
- Reduced Fireforge's smithy armor to + 3 and weapons to +2.
- Moved Archer's Eye Firefoge to Archer's Eye smithy.
- Added Simon NPC and Simon's Wonderworld shop.
- Added Jesus Staccatori NPC and Major Tremolo shop.
- Added Aerich Dragonsbane NPC and Dragonsbane Bows and Fletchings shop.
- Added Cyn NPC and Cyn's Sensuous Silks shop.
- Added Carl NPC and Golden Bullseye shop.
- Added Dame Nelly NPC and Touching Cloth shop.
- Added Anom NPC and Mystic Services shop.
- Tweaked conditions for getting Prince Zook's notice.
- Tweaked Captain Abiram's dialogue to allow for getting information on Wilfrick in repeat visits.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy this edition of The Circle of Eight Modpack.
- The Circle of Eight Team