Here is a list of some of the changes you will see in Red Cocaine:
- All refineries, even away from an ore node, will give the player $500 every 12 seconds.
- Many Units have been modified to allow targeting of aircraft.
- Many Units have been enlarged.
- Many Units do more realistic damage.
- Many Units are faster.
- Many Unit abilities have been altered.
- Many Prices have been altered.
- At the start of any game, the player will have three crates; a GLOBAL Health Crate, a GLOBAL Veterency Crate, and a Clone Crate.
- GLOBAL Health Crates repair/heal all structures, infantry, vehicles, and aircraft.
- GLOBAL Veterency Crates give all of your units +1 Veterency when used.
- Clone Crates create a clone of whatever unit activated it. Note: A cloned unit cannot use its special ability.
- Allied Faction starts off with one Allied Construction Yard and an accompanying Allied MCV.
- Chronosphere, Iron Curtain, and Nano Swarm are all free and able to be built at the start of a game.
- All Power Plants give double power.
- Basic Anti Infantry Infantry can do more damage and swim.
- All Commandos have three times the health.
- All wall segments can be build further out and take less time.
This is only SOME of the BAMF Units and their abilities:
Catalyst Harbinger -
Gigantic Harbinger Gunship
Able to Convert Enemy Vehicles into Friendly Assault Destroyers
Can Attack Aircraft
Can be produced at an Allied Airfield
Requires Tech Level 3
Talent is Conversion
Gigantic Shogun Battleship with Flight Capabilities
Launches Fighter Mecha-Tengu as Escort
Can be produced at Empire Naval Yard
Can Attack Aircraft
Faster on Water
Requires the new Fortress Power Core and Tech Level 3
Talent is Keeping the Pressure On
Gunther, Lord of the Smackdown -
Gigantic Apocalypse Tank
Fires Catastrophe Shells - Damage can be described as being equivalent to the Allied Time Bomb
Can Attack Air
Moves extremely slow
Secondary Grapple allows for faster movement
Requires Battle Lab
Can be produced at Soviet War factory
Talent is massive damage