The most anticipated expansion and modification of the cult classic "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines". Adding 7 new clans with over 10 new Disciplines that offer unique experience on every play through. The mod also offers new main quests, maps, and over 600 new characters that make the world feel alive and functioning. and much more
Finally the mod is here. Installation guide and all necessary information is included in the file. But I will include it here as well. Enjoy the mod.
For more information and tech support please visit: Forums.ravafx.com
and dont forget to like us on our facebook page: Facebook.com
Enjoy and have fun.
1) Install any version of the game.
2) unpack the Antitribu MOD to game folder
(for example: E:\Games\Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines) with the replacement of files.
(if use steam D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines)
3) That's All, the mod is installed, run and play!
Antitribu MOD already contains Companion Mod completely, with all features. All the rest big mods, like Clan Quest Mod, Final Nights, Camarilla Edition also latest Wesp's unofficial patches not compatible with Antitribu MOD.
If you install this mods over Antitribu, this will inevitably lead to bugs and crashes. You can install over mod only graphical and textural mods.
Antitribu Version 1.0 Major Changes:
- New gameplay:
- 7 new major clans (Lasombra, Follower of Set, Old clan Tzimisce , Samedi, Tzimisce, Nagaraja, Giovanni)
- 8 additional "clans" available through companions (brujah, nosferatu, toreador, malkavian, thinbloods, humans, demon hunter and gargoyle)
- 11 new disciplines with a completely new gameplay (Animalism, Dominate, Obtenebration, Serpentis, Koldunic Sorcery, Thanatosis, Necromancy (3 variations), Vicissitude, Nihilistics) also all the rest disciplines have little different application...
- Additional new gameplay elements: blood loss (does not damage health), kick, player equipment...
- Completely reworked combat system: new enemies, semi-bosses, bosses (also new battles with old bosses);
- new npc active and passive new disciplines; all new weapons, diverse damage system, etc.
- All enemies (especially standing near) have different models, weapons and equipment, enemies use passive and active discipline, also unique characteristics, some enemies are especially sensitive to certain types of weapons and vice versa resistant to other types of weapons, and so on...
- new item system: all books and artifacts completely redesigned and moved. All artifacts have both bonuses and disadvantages, also some can be equipped. Skill Research is also needed to get information about all main items. All added new elements highlighted by Inspection skill so that it is now more necessary than ever.
- Increased many levels difficulty of game: enemies become smarter, stronger, more flexible, more varied and terrible; also random variables - such as passwords on new computers or the effects of domination ...
- Atmosphere / Visualization / Diversity:
- More than 600 new models
- More than 1500 new textures
- More than 2000 new sounds
- Replacing many common models such as pedestrians, clubbers, goths, dancers, the waiters, security guards, cops, gang members, etc. So no longer see "clone attack." Many npc's have combinational clothing and gear. Many companions have new and / or alternative models and textures (Heather, Yuki, Jeanette...) Also added new models and textures vehicles (some of which are interactive).
- Added many new sounds. All disciplines, weapons, new npc's, all main maps have new sounds and music. All clubs now have different soundtracks playing when you enter the club.
- Maps and Quests
- As the main quest for Sabbat not ready, we disable all sabbat maps and quests. So while we have only 2 new semi-main quests and 4 new maps along side a very a large number of random events and sidequets.
- The walkthough of all major and some side quests have changed. On all major maps the geometry or the order of walkthrough is changed; added doors, locks, computers, traps, explosions, new logic puzzles or physical objects or other interactive items. Also added some new cut-scenes.
- Additional Trivia:
- new main menu, intro, load screens, HUD, descriptions...
- New particles and blood stains make the game more realistic and scary.
- Added some adult only content
- a reference to the famous products of modern culture (movies, games, etc.)
- a bit of dark humor
- and respecting application of WoD setting...