This mod is a subset of my personal tweaks to the famous Better Looking Garbs Mod by Nendur. Without his mod, this submod won't exist (And wouldn't work for that matter in all probability). On request of CK2 Reddit community, I am releasing part of those personal changes to the public. What this mod basically does is, it revamps the Celtic and Norse portraits by using the base German model for faces while retaining their garb, hair, and other physical features making them different from Vanilla Celtics and Norse portraits. You need BLG mod, Norse portraits DLC, Celtic portraits DLC, Mediterranean Portraits, The Republic, Iberian Portrait Pack, Early Eastern Clothing Pack, Late Byzantine Clothing Pack and Monks & Mystics Portraits to run this. Theoretically it should run with every mod which BLG is compatible with.
v2.0, Bug fixes, Well some bug fixes at any rate and further expansion. The pre-requisites remain the same for Celtics and Nordics, the installation method remains the same as well. You can find the details in the included read_me file. I am really sorry for taking this long to fix this.
Please find the detailed installation and intro guide in the download READ_ME.md file.
**Changelog - 9/9/2018**
1. Christian Nordic misaligned beard bug fixed
2. Pagan nordic misaligned beard bug....kinda fixed. The Nordic beard and german faces just don't go together due to being designed for different portraits. I have done the best I could to at least make it not that annoying. Please enjoy the expansion as a way of apology.
3. Fixed a bug that caused Pagan Nordic women lack the light blue eye colour that their Christian counterparts have.
4. Made the submod compatible with latest the BLG update 14-07-2018.
5. NEW Byzantine, Castillan, Visigothic, Portuguese, Catalan and Italian portraits. Nothing fancy, the same as usual. German faces while keeping everything else as it is.
6. Fixed the bug that Breton portraits were not loading up. Added the file.