v3.0 compatible with CK2 3.0.1 and BLG update 24-DEC-2018. Remember to delete the old mod files before installing this one. The mod has been renamed to...
Aegon's Tweaks to BLG - A Better Looking Garbs Sub-Mod for CK2
On request of CK2 Reddit community, I am releasing part of those personal changes to the public.
What this mod basically does is, it revamps the Celtic, Norse, Byzantine and Iberian portraits by using the base German/Frankish model for faces while retaining their garb, hair, and other physical features making them different from Vanilla portraits.
You need the following to run this sub-mod:
1. BLG mod
2. Norse portraits DLC (For Nordic Portraits)
3. Monks and Mystics DLC (Must have)
4. Mediterranean Portraits, The Republic, Holy Fury and Iberian Portrait Pack (For Italian and Spanish portraits)
5. Mediterranean Portraits, Early Eastern Clothing Pack, Late Byzantine Clothing Pack (For Byzantines)
If you don't want to change any of these portraits or you don't have one or more DLCs, simply delete the corresponding .gfx file from your download.
Navigate to your mod directory:
- Windows: `~\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\`
- Linux: `~/.paradoxinteractive/Crusader Kings II/mod/`
- Mac: `~/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/`
And paste the "ATBLG" folder and "ATBLG.mod" file in your mod directory.
Theoretically it should run with every mod which BLG is compatible with.
1. Slightly Misaligned Pagan nordic beards. Won't be fixed. Actually it can't be fixed because of different asset types so don't ask. See Changelog 9/9/2018 for details.
1. Updated the mod to be compatible with CK2 3.0.1 and BLG update 24-12-2018.
2. Italians, Late Iberians (Castilian, Basque, Portuguese, Catalan, Basque) now use Frankish base models instead of German ones.
3. Removed support for Celtic portraits because BLG's new portraits for Celts are perfect.
4. Early Iberians (Visigoths) still use German base models.
5. Mod renamed.
1. Christian Nordic misaligned beard bug fixed
2. Pagan nordic misaligned beard bug....kinda fixed. The Nordic beard and german faces just don't go together due to being designed for different portraits. I have done the best I could to at least make it not that annoying. Please enjoy the expansion as a way of apology.
3. Fixed a bug that caused Pagan Nordic women lack the light blue eye colour that their Christian counterparts have.
4. Made the submod compatible with latest the BLG update 14-07-2018.
5. NEW Byzantine, Castillan, Visigothic, Portuguese, Catalan and Italian portraits. Nothing fancy, the same as usual. German faces while keeping everything else as it is.
6. Fixed the bug that Breton portraits were not loading up. Added the file.
You can contact me on Reddit /u/aegon-the-befuddled for bug reports and suggestions.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
v2.0, Bug fixes, Well some bug fixes at any rate and further expansion. The pre-requisites remain the same for Celtics and Nordics, the installation method...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.