We'll be updating both BW Fix and That Other Weapon Pack regularly and we'll be providing the updates as soon as possible. To keep things more manageable, we will only be uploading the updated version to ModDb at the end of any given week along with posting a changelog covering whatever changed since last update. We'll keep it nice and short unless new weapons are being released (and the Raygun is coming pretty soon).
To get the absolute most recent updates check the download links at the bottom of this post, they will not change url and will be updated very regularly, sometimes several times in a day.
August 1, 2014
- ChangeCamDist command with a number will scale the behind-view camera distance.
- Animations are disabled under the following conditions:
set BallisticPawn bLocalDisableAnimations True has been input
The model uses a non-standard species or non-standard skeleton with a default species and you haven't whitelisted that model
- To whitelist a character, go to User.ini, find [BallisticFix.BallisticPawn] and enter under the last entry:
Multiple lines can be specified one after another.
- BallisticVehicles package is supported. For now, directional armor hasn't been implemented as I need to think about the best approach for it. Otherwise the bug with the Thor tank's shells has been fixed.
- Explosives deal damage through cover.
- Cock on bringup option reinstated. Its setting works online and offline, but it will only affect you. Other players on a server with cock on bringup disabled will not have their weapons cock.