Armistice's End is a thirdperson, melee-action, teamplay oriented game set in the world of Atharon, a rich fantasy world with an in-depth history. Armistice's End is a total conversion modification for Valve Software's Half-Life 2, and will feature a unique and highly competitive combat system and a truly immersive and flexible campaign based game mode. We have also implemented techniques such as Billboarded and Moving Grass, as seen in TES: Oblivion, with high scripting flexibility for level designers, Relief Mapping with Selfshadowing and backstepping to Parallax Mapping, with other techniques on our todo list.
• Third-person action gameplay
• Highly flexible and dynamic combat system
• Customisable classes & skills system
• Expansive background story by talented author
• Per map specific game-modes
• Carefully balanced level of realism
• Expansive exterior environments
• Realistic foliage techniques created in-house
• Immersion through a minimalist heads-up-display
• Election system for the General of the army
• Rank system
• Hero rank with unique looks
Please visit our homepage here for more information and media.
Our team is looking for additional members, especially in the fields of Character Texturing, Gameplay Programming and Level Design. We are, however, always on the lookout for new talents in all departments of development, so if you feel intrigued by our concepts, please review our application site here