There are going to be improvements to the followings areas:
Campaign Menu -
- Update to campaign overview map to demarcate your starting regions for Free Peoples & Arnor factions.
- Campaign overview text changed for Free Peoples & Arnor factions.
- Aragorn's portrait now displayed on campaign menu for Arnor faction.
- New faction symbol for Arnor.
Campaign Game -
- Improved and frequently re-spawning mercenary units (including Arnor Men-at-arms) will be available in northern Eriador regions & Shire regions to help the slow military start-up (since culture still starts out mostly "Northman", despite my efforts).
- An additional start-up general "Aravir", along with a small army will be just South of Fornost Erain.
Further things I'm working on but will not show up yet in this coming release are-
- Aragorn's battle-map character is "chromed out". I am trying what I can but his skin isn't translating over to Arnor faction. Anyone got ideas??
- Gandalf's name won't appear on campaign map. Not sure why. His name is inputted like everyone else's (it's listed properly on "descr_strat" file). Anyone have suggestions?
I'm always striving for improvement in order to make the gaming experience as best as possible.
Any further ideas for improvements, please let me know. I want to hear your opinions!
Check out this video of my progress for the new Arnor faction symbol -