This is a small mod, that may serve as building block for others. If you have your own Freelancer mod, you are encouraged to include anything you like in it
Note: The new content is in german, if enough people are interested, I may release an english version as well.
This Mod adds:
Thanks go to:
This update sort of completes my Mod, as it corrects many shortcuts that were taken in the initial release. So lean back an enjoy the show.
Version 1.2, feature addition:
I recommend to backup your save data before installing, you have been warned!
+ Added Jam Faction
+ Added Jam Type I & II Fighters
+ Added Jam equipment, loadouts and new effects for the new stuff
* Replaced most of the nomads in the Leuchtfeuer system with Jam
* To improve the NPCs that use forward firing guns, Muzzle_Cone_Angle needed to be reduced
* Created a new model & cockpit & destructible parts for the Fand that replaces
the old one
+ The Fand may now be bought on planet Faery
* Increased the cruise speed of the Val Varo, Banshee and Drake through a second
engine. Sadly, existing player ships will actually be half as fast after the update.
You will have to buy the ships again to get this bonus!
* Improved the destructible parts on the Maeve
+ Added a cockpit for the Maeve
+ Added destructible parts to the Kyrios
* Many "under the hood" changes to the FAF and Celestial Being equipment.
* Weakened the Bordkanone a bit, as FAF NPCs felt too powerful now
+ Added the Vendetta as alternatve to the Bordkanone
* Decreased the price for the GN-Flak
* Fixed the broken mounts on the phobocaster and the executor
* Improved Graviton shield regeneration
+ Added weapon types to prototype Weapons
+ Added a new weapon type for Nomad weapons
* Improved most exhaust effects
* Improved the explosion effects on the new ships and weapons
+ Added new sound effects
* The Merkur is now available in three different variants, like in the original
* Increased the maneuverability of the Adler and the Drache
* Fixed the Sektorpatroullien, as they got indestructible by accident
* Some minor bugfixes and improvements
* The FAF should now show up correctly in the mission descriptions.
* Removed the Gaians from the Leuchtfeuer system and replaced them with the
* Improved the animations on female NPCs
+ Added new trade paths to the Leuchtfeuer system
+ Added new mission zones in the Leuchtfeuer system
- Removed buyable information in the Leuchtfeuer system that was copied from other bases
+ Added buyable information on the new wrecks and jump holes
+ NPCs use countermeasures now
* Reduced the amount of countermeasures NPCs carry
* Improved the countermeasures overall
* Modified the behaviour of most npcs in the Leuchtfeuer system
* Turned down player enemy clamp (NPCs don't priorize players as much when attacking)
* Severed the links between the ships health and its destructible parts on all ships,
with the exception of gunboats and bigger ships.
(Previously, if destructible parts and the ships root were inside the explosion
radius, e.g. of a missile, you actually recieved damage for every affected part,
often resulting in instant ship destruction)
* Because of the change above, which passively increased the HP of most ships,
npc armor scales were reduced in compensation.
* Increased the explosion resistance of all equipment
* Improved the mounting points of the Valkyrie
* Improved the Executor slightly
->updated the mod and the project files
I encountered some bugs while investigating the installation issues some were having.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This file contains all source files for the Leuchtfeuer V1.2 mod. Feel free to use anything you like for your own mod.
This file contains all source files for the Leuchtfeuer mod. Feel free to use anything you like for your own mod.
This mod is an addition to vanilla Freelancer. It rebalances a lot of the original content, but the campaign still remains playable. Follow the instructions...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.